Two Grown White Trash Women and Little Boy Fist Fight At Walmart

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I'm disgusted. :scust:

These hardcore savage hos, should be locked up in a zoo. Someone needs to call Social Services for this young boy caught in between two monkeys fighting.

We live in a civilization and these...people can't seem to adapt. :snoop:

By the way, the phrase "white trash" is redundant. :youngsabo:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
The mom and the boy are a real life Ferra Torr:heh:
Ferra-Torr-featured-in-another-new-Image-from-Mortal-Kombat-X-620x350.jpg
Welp I'm done for the night, they was in that Viscious variation. Surprised there wasn't a Boss Toss in there :dead:

Daps
Proud day being a colored man , every time I see cacs engaging in such foolery im smiling like a colgate comercial .

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
that kid is the same color as his mother how the fukk is he mixed? yall will say anything to down your own race. :what:
blacks aint got shyt to do with this fight some how yall bringing us into this, cacs stay exposing themselves.
That's why ol dude I was addressing is looking real sus cuz while I know we have an issue with separating ourselves, I feel that such a fact has not a cot damn thing to do with this and I felt he was using that to shyt on blacks and THAT is what made him a c00n but most likely a cac

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't think it was possible to studder, online. You read it right. That Chris Rock bit, had you dudes all like, wait he gave white folks an excuse...yadda yadda. No he didn't, and motherfukkers knew what he meant but tried to act like Black people are a monolith or some shyt. White folks don't play that. You ever get out of the pristine image of what they consider white, then you are white trash. and they let you know it quickly. Black people on the other hand are quick to wanna call everyone brother and act like that barrel ain't full of crabs out there trying to hold you back, or represent the worst of our people. They SHUN theirs, we choose not too.
stop it. we choose not to because we dont know which one of ours are legit scum and trash vs black people with white supremacy PTSD. There's a difference.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
That little boy was mixed. Those cave bytches need to be arrested. I feel sorry for the baby. His little voice talmbout "I don't play". Poor child. His cave bytch mama is ratchet as hell. And, wtf with the bytch driving a scooter. She jumped up from that shyt like she was about to run the 200 relay. WTH? Your precious PAWGS raising your children right, brehs. Revel in the fukkery. That child is a black man's son. Or, rather, a black c00n's son, clearly. I hate WalMart. I would never want my child to be exposed to such a volatile situation.
That kid looks white to me.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Smh @ them mongoloids telling that kid not to defend his mother. :scust:

The strongest bond you have is with the woman that birthed you and you telling me I can't defend her? shyt ima fight you :pacspit:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I got this from another vid of two cacs fighting;

"
lillbella100 3 months ago
if you notice,the young white ones emulate the black culture,its so sad where our young ones are..white ,black ,whatever..they are acting the same and becoming a part of the chaos the government bestowed upon us with the bringing in the rap music,death metal,taking God away from our culture and replacing it with sex,hate,racism ..and all thing negative..this generation are becoming savages of all races"

:dead: