Dev2103

All Star
Daps
grey shirt gets busy...to be riding a scooter anyway :yeshrug:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I had a white teacher say that exact thing to the students before. She said she hated that term Bc Of what it implies.

I thought she was just grand standing for us black folks

no such thing as white trash...i like how cacs always try to separate themselves when some shyt goes down, but 1 black person represent our whole entire race

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny: At the camera man trying to be low key at the beginning of the video

:huhldup: At this display of ghetto behavior. And :snoop: At all those fukkers standing around recording. I hate this spectator ass society

:skip: She really rolled up on her in that cart she was using unnecessarily

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The child was not mixed dumb ass.

Your 1 drop meter is broken, breh. He was mixed. He was neglected. He was subjected to ugliness. All by his white PAWG CAVE bytch MAMA. Meanwhile, brother father is at home none the wiser! Except in his soul. Poor dat.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
no such thing as white trash...i like how cacs always try to separate themselves when some shyt goes down, but 1 black person represent our whole entire race

I know, right?

The whole "white trash" thing implies there are different levels of white people and that "white trash" are excluded from how glorious and "civilized" the
white race is.

Pesci

Architect
Daps
I know, right?

The whole "white trash" thing implies there are different levels of white people and that "white trash" are excluded from how glorious and "civilized" the
white race is.
It has more do with social class than race.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I know, right?

white race is.

There are different levels of everybody we the only people wanna lump ourselves in instead of the opposite.