Veteran
Daps
if they were just white women they wouldn't be fighting lol

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
bytch had mount position on a woman with a disability for 3 minutes and still couldn't put her away, fukking disgraceful
:scust:
Disabled bytch was on her
Jxtd7vQ.jpg

#TSC....:dead:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
delinquency of a minor for sure

gotta love that non existent walmart security

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That little boy was mixed. Those cave bytches need to be arrested. I feel sorry for the baby. His little voice talmbout "I don't play". Poor child. His cave bytch mama is ratchet as hell. And, wtf with the bytch driving a scooter. She jumped up from that shyt like she was about to run the 200 relay. WTH? Your precious PAWGS raising your children right, brehs. Revel in the fukkery. That child is a black man's son. Or, rather, a black c00n's son, clearly. I hate WalMart. I would never want my child to be exposed to such a volatile situation.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
That little boy was mixed. Those cave bytches need to be arrested. I feel sorry for the baby. His little voice talmbout "I don't play". Poor child. His cave bytch mama is ratchet as hell. And, wtf with the bytch driving a scooter. She jumped up from that shyt like she was about to run the 200 relay. WTH? Your precious PAWGS raising your children right, brehs. Revel in the fukkery. That child is a black man's son. Or, rather, a black c00n's son, clearly. I hate WalMart. I would never want my child to be exposed to such a volatile situation.

The child was not mixed dumb ass.