Two days before Xbox Series X goes on pre order and not a single gameplay has been shown.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Less than two months before launch and this nikka talking about “games still in development”:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any footage you see is running on and captured from a dev kit I.E. a pc.

:smh:

that’s not gonna cut it

I tried to be fair but you being deceitful now

sony was upfront about XVI being on PC...I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of the other footage being from the PS5

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s public info when games go gold.

Which next gen game is done?:ohhh:
Godfall, which is a next gen game on PS5 and on PC has gone gold. Oh and we’ve actually seen numerous gameplay videos of the game running on PS5, not PC.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I tried to be fair but you being deceitful now

sony was upfront about XVI being on PC...I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of the other footage being from the PS5
Like I said, you guys are falling for the semantic game.

They don’t/won’t capture footage for trailers from an actual console. Especially games that are still in development for a console that’s still in development.

It’s all from dev kits. Sony is a console centric developer, so they call their dev kits consoles, but none of this footage is coming from a retail PS5 hooked up to a capture device.

Everyone else is making their games for PC and Console so they just say it’s running on PC. There’s no point in making the distinction. The consoles are pretty much PC parts, we know where their power level is in comparison to similar PC parts.

The rest is just console wars and semantics until actual retail software/hardware makes it out into the wild.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That’s not running on Series X, it’s running on a PC :francis:
Like I said, you guys are falling for the semantic game.

They don’t/won’t capture footage for trailers from an actual console. Especially games that are still in development for a console that’s still in development.

It’s all from dev kits. Sony is a console centric developer, so they call their dev kits consoles, but none of this footage is coming from a retail PS5 hooked up to a capture device.

Everyone else is making their games for PC and Console so they just say it’s running on PC. There’s no point in making the distinction. The consoles are pretty much PC parts, we know where their power level is in comparison to similar PC parts.

The rest is just console wars and semantics until actual retail software/hardware makes it out into the wild.
full