Two days before Xbox Series X goes on pre order and not a single gameplay has been shown.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony has shown PS5 gameplay videos of:
Miles Morales
Demons souls
Sack boy adventures
Returnal
Destruction Derby
Bugsnax
Ghost wire Tokyo
Death loop
Ratchet and clank
Gran Turismo 7

0 gameplay on series x.

forget about XSX bcuz I already stated they haven’t done much in terms of gameplay (it’s not 0 btw as it’s already being shown in this thread...they just haven’t done the best job of highlighting the minimal gameplay they do have)

but that doesn’t equate to “loads” of gameplay for sony

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
...this looks like cutscenes more so than gameplay and what is the release date for this game?

I’m sincerely asking about the release date...I see 2020 but idk if that’s still accurate
It’s obviously cutscenes and no there’s no release date yet. It’s not 2020 definitely

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
forget about XSX bcuz I already stated they haven’t done much in terms of gameplay

but that doesn’t equate to “loads” of gameplay for sony
10 gameplay videos doesn’t equal loads of gameplay? Especially compared to the competition’s 0? :what:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
10 gameplay videos doesn’t equal loads of gameplay? Especially compared to the competition’s 0?

you’re insisting on saying 0 when it’s clearly not

you can have $10 and I can only have $2-4...you still don’t have “loads” of money

you don’t have to exaggerate to prove that sony has more gameplay videos than the xbox...this is where the stan war shyt gets stupid/tired

drifter

Superstar
Daps
There’s gameplay out there. They’ve been showing next gen stuff for years. People just somehow forget/ignore it.

In your posts besides DIRT 5 that I posted earlier, I see "Xbox Series S and games are still under development" at the bottom. What does this mean, that the game I'm looking at is running on Series S with chances of improvement since development isn't done, or are they running on PCs spec'd to Series S? I saw the Gears part of the video and it didn't have the label, then you posted the DF video on it after and it turns out it's a tech demo.

I can appreciate tech demos and they have their place in the development cycle. We are 10 days from Oct 1 and these consoles are supposed to come out 41 days after that, what I am asking for is official gameplay from either Series, running in real time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In your posts besides DIRT 5 that I posted earlier, I see "Xbox Series S and games are still under development" at the bottom. What does this mean, that the game I'm looking at is running on Series S with chances of improvement since development isn't done, or are they running on PCs spec'd to Series S? I saw the Gears part of the video and it didn't have the label, then you posted the DF video on it after and it turns out it's a tech demo.

I can appreciate tech demos and they have their place in the development cycle. We are 10 days from Oct 1 and these consoles are supposed to come out 41 days after that, what I am asking for is official gameplay from either Series, running in real time.
All the games are still in development.

I feel you guys don’t understand how any of this works.

None of the games are done. Retail systems are not done.

Any footage you see is running on and captured from a dev kit I.E. a pc.

And even if they were done, the companies still don’t capture marketing material from actual consoles. It’s always a dev kit/pc running at spec.

You won’t see actual footage captured from a retail system until some of that stuff starts getting in the hands of reviewers/tech/games journalists.