Two days before Xbox Series X goes on pre order and not a single gameplay has been shown.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking about the general rollout captain sony goddamn

This thread is specifically about gameplay showed on the X-Box next gen consoles, I apologise for sticking to the actual purpose of the fukking thread. :stopitslime:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Series X is a scam :lupe:

Nah its because they son't want anyone focusing on their games, because they are trash when put next to the stuff their competition puts out. That's why every word that comes out of their mouth is either "value" or "gamepass" or "bc".

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is specifically about gameplay showed on the X-Box next gen consoles, I apologise for sticking to the actual purpose of the fukking thread. :stopitslime:

fukk your apology nikka :pacspit:

are you brand new to message boards?

thread topics/discussions take minor/major deviations ALL the time

stop with the shameless sony caping

it is possible for ppl to fukk with playstation and still offer honest criticism

without you running behind them like a programmed robot

drifter

Superstar
Daps
cool...seems like both companies are doing the bare minimal tho

I realize COVID is to blame for some shyt but the lack of gameplay vids on the XSX seems inexcusable...if 3rd party and BC games on gamepass are your strong suit then showcase/demonstrate that shyt

They are I guess as you put it doing bare minimal but there's different levels with them imo.

You're right, both are releasing consoles without any must haves exclusive to each one. I like Souls series but that isn't driving PS5 sales.

Sony's bare minimal is giving people more of what they're used to and the mad dash to get PS5 is mainly community driven, but we at least know what PS5 games look like. You can make the decision to either join your friends or wait for the games to catch up.

MS's bare minimal when you look at it is actually just bare. Like I'm interested in the Series S, but how can I make the decision of if the trade offs are worth the few hundred if I don't have gameplay or anything really to look at? There's been one game from that May showcase that was being optimized which was their biggest game (Halo) which is now delayed, what's the state of the other games shown, and why haven't you shown them?

I know the thread has large traces of console warz but let's take a step back from Sony/MS/Nintendo and all that. It's like me showing you what my product looks like, telling you all about its theoretical potential, you asking to power it on and see for yourself, then me asking you cash or credit. We missed a whole step.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is LOADS of PS5 gameplay

and this is an exaggeration btw if you want to nitpick

many ppl criticized sony for basically showing a lot of the same gameplay they showcased before with this last event...and the posters were actual fans of sony and not trolls

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are I guess as you put it doing bare minimal but there's different levels with them imo.

You're right, both are releasing consoles without any must haves exclusive to each one. I like Souls series but that isn't driving PS5 sales.

Sony's bare minimal is giving people more of what they're used to and the mad dash to get PS5 is mainly community driven, but we at least know what PS5 games look like. You can make the decision to either join your friends or wait for the games to catch up.

MS's bare minimal when you look at it is actually just bare. Like I'm interested in the Series S, but how can I make the decision of if the trade offs are worth the few hundred if I don't have gameplay or anything really to look at? There's been one game from that May showcase that was being optimized which was their biggest game (Halo), what's the state of the other games shown, and why haven't you shown them?

I agree 1000% and it’s why I went further into detail to specify how MS is doing the bare minimum in regards to gameplay

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

MS's bare minimal when you look at it is actually just bare. Like I'm interested in the Series S, but how can I make the decision of if the trade offs are worth the few hundred if I don't have gameplay or anything really to look at? There's been one game from that May showcase that was being optimized which was their biggest game (Halo) which is now delayed, what's the state of the other games shown, and why haven't you shown them?

I know the thread has large traces of console warz but let's take a step back from Sony/MS/Nintendo and all that. It's like me showing you what my product looks like, telling you all about its theoretical potential, you asking to power it on and see for yourself, then me asking you cash or credit. We missed a whole step.
There’s gameplay out there. They’ve been showing next gen stuff for years. People just somehow forget/ignore it.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony has shown PS5 gameplay videos of:
Miles Morales
Demons souls
Sack boy adventures
Returnal
Destruction Derby
Bugsnax
Ghost wire Tokyo