Two Businesses Got Evicted In Atlanta And nikkas Swooped In To Help Themselves

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:stopitslime:

The police came after not before. And the next of kin obviously didn't make it a priority to collect the items by your own words as if they don't care yet you are asking me silly questions about imagining items from my dead mom that I obviously don't care about getting stolen.

You also left out the part about the cops picking the stuff up and dumping it in the trash. But according to you people taking it and actually using it is way worse.

:snoop:
You can defend this bafoonery all you want. This shyt is disgraceful and embarassing.

They probably didnt even get in contact wìth the rightful owner. Somebody stood to inherit 10s of thousands of dollars but got robbed. So stop with the black generational wealth talk when we do shyt like this

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
That was stupid to just throw that shyt out and then have prisoners throw it away..

Just move the dumpsters close to the store and then start throwing it away without the confusion

Daps
Reppin
My Set
This is why I hate white ppl. Dem mfs didn't need to throw all that shyt nikkas wanted in a landfill. They just hate to see nikkas have anything for free.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The law says this is abandoned.
Not so sure about that… they were thrown in the parking lot which is considered their property still but at the same time they were evicted so…

But it has to be clear that you threw it out ie making it legal for anyone to come and pick up