Two Businesses Got Evicted In Atlanta And nikkas Swooped In To Help Themselves

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
It is sad...:francis: im surprised the owners didnt have a truck to pick up what was left outside...

But the people thought the stuff was up for grabs. You yourself acknowledged that the owners didn't even secure it and the merchandise was ruled abandoned. The people were not wrong in this situation.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But the people thought the stuff was up for grabs. You yourself acknowledged that the owners didn't even secure it and the merchandise was ruled abandoned. The people were not wrong in this situation.

I mean yeah i guess...:francis: if the owner doesnt care, fukk it...

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
How does a beauty supply store in Atlanta go out of business?

The mother died and the son didn’t want to run it. Plus the beauty store is in Riverdale, not Atlanta, and it’s some different level fukkery over there

FYI, Georgia is a eviction friendly state, when I lived in apartments nikkas would get trucks ready on the 5th because then folks would put your stuff in the street at 9am like clockwork

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The mother died and the son didn’t want to run it. Plus the beauty store is in Riverdale, not Atlanta, and it’s some different level fukkery over there

FYI, Georgia is a eviction friendly state, when I lived in apartments nikkas would get trucks ready on the 5th because then folks would put your stuff in the street at 9am like clockwork
Used to see videos on YouTube
Sad shyt

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
fukk all them racist ass bars in Buckhead. One time I pulled up to Red Martini wit my homie and his cousin. They was like you don’t have a collared shirt (polo or button down), you can’t come in. :dahell:
I look thru the door and see some white dude with a v neck, I bring it up to security and he still ain’t let me in. My homie cousin told me go to his whip and grab a polo. Mind you this nikka like 6’9 330, so I come back with 4x polo on. That shyt was a dress and I’m 6’3 my got damn self lmaoo

Got in the spot, took that bytch off ASAP

fukk them racist ass Buckhead bars :pacspit:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
If I was a owner.. No one. I no longer own the property. That being said, I'd have moved my shyt knowing what time it was also. Choices :ehh:
It's still your property, evicted or not
People are hauling away refrigerators and other appliances in that second clip
That shyt ain't cheap
Businesses get evicted all the time... property get sold

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
fukk all them racist ass bars in Buckhead. One time I pulled up to Red Martini wit my homie and his cousin. They was like you don’t have a collared shirt (polo or button down), you can’t come in. :dahell:
I look thru the door and see some white dude with a v neck, I bring it up to security and he still ain’t let me in. My homie cousin told me go to his whip and grab a polo. Mind you this nikka like 6’9 330, so I come back with 4x polo on. That shyt was a dress and I’m 6’3 my got damn self lmaoo

@Born2BKing loves it there

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows

Just curious was this during the Jay Z “Change Clothes” era. Clubs were tripping all over the country at that time.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sounds like anywhere in america to me