Two Businesses Got Evicted In Atlanta And nikkas Swooped In To Help Themselves

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Police are fukkin morons down there…. You evict a business you hired a truck hauler to move that merch to a fukkin storage impound to be auctioned off later…

Were the business owners evicted Korean? If so then good… Koreans literally got a monopoly on the beauty care industry

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
It's still your property, evicted or not
People are hauling away refrigerators and other appliances in that second clip
That shyt ain't cheap
Businesses get evicted all the time... property get sold
Did you read where I said I would have had my shyt out of there before this? Owner knew what date this would happen... This was a choice. Just wouldn't be mine

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Did you read where I said I would have had my shyt out of there before this? Owner knew what date this would happen... This was a choice. Just wouldn't be mine
shyt happens
If she couldn't pay her rent, probably had no bread to pay someone to haul that shyt away

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I stay seeing "Atlanta is not a real place"... For sht that happens everywhere all the time.

Now Florida seems to have a lot of odd stuff going on all the time

Florida is the exception. They really do be having the most out-of-control Tubi-level news stories coming out of there

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Eviction in Atlanta is no joke! When I lived there I lived on Godby rd.

The sheriff's office was at your door at like 6am. Boom that shyt in like you selling dope. Movers walk in while you still sleep and just start dragging your shyt out.

Soon as your shyt outside, neighbors just start grabbing shyt. I had never seen anything like it in my life!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Whats good slo mo. Took your meds today?

cuba-gooding-jr.gif

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
The owner died. This is people picking over the remains of a corpse. Far worse

But you said that like the people knew all this information when the video clearly has people saying they thought the abandoned items were up for grabs. And if the owner died and the items were retrieved, why didn't the person who will be claiming the retrieved items 1) secure them once evicted or 2) continue paying the bill to avoid eviction all together?

:patrice:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
But you said that like the people knew all this information when the video clearly has people saying they thought the abandoned items were up for grabs. And if the owner died and the items were retrieved, why didn't the person who will be claiming the retrieved items 1) secure them once evicted or 2) continue paying the bill to avoid eviction all together?

:patrice:
The cops did announce it to the crowd, on a Damm loudspeaker lol. Only reason I even know.

They also said that it now belongs to the next òf kin to the deceased and the were trying to contact them.

Imagine your mom dying and then everything she owned getting stole

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
The cops did announce it to the crowd lol. Only reason I even know.

They also said that it now belongs to the next òf kin to the deceased and the were trying to contact them.

Imagine your mom dying and then everything she owned getting stole

:stopitslime:

The police came after not before. And the next of kin obviously didn't make it a priority to collect the items by your own words as if they don't care yet you are asking me silly questions about imagining items from my dead mom that I obviously don't care about getting stolen.

You also left out the part about the cops picking the stuff up and dumping it in the trash. But according to you people taking it and actually using it is way worse.

:snoop: