Two beautiful black women with real natural long hair

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
I giving my girl shyt for always going to a salon to wash her hair been with her forever and never seen her wash it once.

She was :usure: and asked me to give her a hand washing it. It took me forever to rinse that shyt out, it was like ringing out a damn mop.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Natural means without chemicals to straighten the hair

I prefer their hair when its curly...I've been trying to get my wash n gos to look like theirs, but my hair gets way too frizzy :sadcam:

The key is not using a towel and using a t shirt. Oh, and also putting enough leave in conditioner and oils in your hair.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The key is not using a towel and using a t shirt. Oh, and also putting enough leave in conditioner and oils in your hair.

I use a tshirt...I could be either too heavy, or light handed on the oils and mosturizer...thank you for the tips :smile:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Natural means without chemicals to straighten the hair

I prefer their hair when its curly...I've been trying to get my wash n gos to look like theirs, but my hair gets way too frizzy :sadcam:

I gave up on wash n gos...smh

That seems like a cop out to me

true, i'm too lazy and cheap to straight every 2 weeks...

Tried this too.. wash n gos still make me look like a wet poodle...

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They heat train basically, they straighten during spring/fall/winter and let it be curly during the summer.
:lupe:

I giving my girl shyt for always going to a salon to wash her hair been with her forever and never seen her wash it once.

She was :usure: and asked me to give her a hand washing it. It took me forever to rinse that shyt out, it was like ringing out a damn mop.
:dead:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Tried this too.. wash n gos still make me look like a wet poodle...

The most important thing in your regime is detangling, because it prepares you for your hair after it's washed. Maybe you're not using a good enough conditioner to detangle with. You gotta make sure it has enough slip, and to properly seal in the moisture (when it's wet add some oil to your hair, part it, and then squeeze it out).

I use a tshirt...I could be either too heavy, or light handed on the oils and mosturizer...thank you for the tips :smile:

You're welcome. It's a lot of trial and error to be honest lol. You gotta find what works best for your hair. Personally I don't use any heat at all, and if I have time I'll do protective styling as a night time routine. Most importantly, you gotta moisturize.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I'm Curiuos what kinda flat iron that she's using in the second video? and ladies know? it looks even hotter than mine :wow:

.I've been trying to get my wash n gos to look like theirs, but my hair gets way too frizzy :sadcam:
maybe your flat iron isn't hot enough babe...which one do you use? also do you use something to lock out the humidty(humectant)?