ATL
They were the reason i started going natural, i love them
tumblr_majfg69BV01rus8c2.gif

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I accidentally came across there videos while on youtube. Its is all theres and they are 100% black not mixed, no weave no perm.

Please excuse my ignorance but I thought perms straightened hair & I know these girls don't naturally grown straight hair...:hamster:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They flatiron their hair using a heat tool. If you watch the second video, you will see that their hair is curly when wet.
l always thought "natural" is the way it grows without extra treatment besides moisturizer or something. I didn't know you could straighten it & still be considered natural. I came in this thread hoping the girls would fit my definition.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
My girl is natural but I love paying for her to get her Indian Remy tightened up, getting that crust scraped off them feet and getting those fake a$$ nails filled/ replaced every two weeks. Chick comes home looking like a goddess for a nicca. I used to send my baby momma to get tightened up too every two weeks but she put me on child support and tricked herself out of a good thing being vindictive.

She dropped my princess off last weekend looking weathered blood. She tried to save face on Twitter talm bout she was staying away from the salon and doing her own sh1t for a while... Y'all should have seen those chipped up nails taking selfies with the IPhone.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
l always thought "natural" is the way it grows without extra treatment besides moisturizer or something. I didn't know you could straighten it & still be considered natural. I came in this thread hoping the girls would fit my definition.

I usually depends on the person. Some think natural is what you stated, others think dyeing and straightening with heat is still considered natural because it doesn't permanently alter how the hair looks when it grows straight out your scalp.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually depends on the person. Some think natural is what you stated, others think dyeing and straightening with heat is still considered natural because it doesn't permanently alter how the hair looks when it grows straight out your scalp.
That seems like a cop out to me