@Twitter

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
full

Smh dont bring know corny ass tlr faq shyt in the tsc breh unless u got concrete proof of what u saying

We JUST got main forum status off the strength of us being better then the corny ass locker room and being as consistent as the coliseum

:wow:

Damn you're right .....

rep.

Kliq(:trash:) stans gon Kliq stan(:trash:)

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Yeah..he has HOF threads that go back years:laugh:

There's a certain SOHH RAW thread that did numbers...and you, or any of these other stooges ain't make it.

In addition, I'm bigger than threads, my name means more than anything you losers can do.

ha, you just had to say some bullshyt, I was gonna give you your props on some shyt but fukk it now.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Yeah..he has HOF threads that go back years:laugh:
There's a certain SOHH RAW thread that did numbers...and you, or any of these other stooges ain't make it.

In addition, I'm bigger than threads, my name means more than anything you losers can do.

ha, you just had to say some bullshyt, I was gonna give you your props on some shyt but fukk it now.
:popcorn:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

One raw thread? My man...you better go look up the WM 28 thread and see who everyone revolved that thread around every other post:laugh: Get real:laugh:

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
One raw thread? My man...you better go look up the WM 28 thread and see who everyone revolved that thread around every other post:laugh: Get real:laugh:

You mean a Xane Vicious-less WrestleMania 28 thread, Lil' Vivid?

I don't need to dig up that trash to know you were typing out some weird orgasmic shyt because Dwayne was wrestling and shyt.

You bringing up that thread is like baseball analysts sayin' "Babe" Ruth or Lou Gerhig was the best ever when they didn't play against Negro League players.

I hope you got the very REAL message...

Brag about being "over" on a wrestling forum since 04 brehs

Your name is in all caps with no spaces and it's not even an actual name, it looks like a nobody was in a rush to TRY to get over and ABSOLUTELY fukkING FAILED.