@Twitter

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
featured thread? :heh:

you too deep into this posting shyt if that's what's on your mind, you don't even realize I'm on your side :wow:
Oh ok

if you figure i need a coli member to be on my 'side' in order to check somebody then :yeshrug: only ones throwing shots retarded as hell it's cake

Daps
But where's that proof? Because I can prove you're a disfigured racist-ass Native American, Buried Standingwater...
see this is exactly why i bookmarked it in yr reps cause i know yr f-ggot self would ask me this sooner or later

"
  1. -10
    Given: Yesterday at 5:56 PM
    Twitter commented: (mark this rep as to when i call you an idiot and you act as if it's without reason.) Post #16315910 http://www.thecoli.com/posts/16315910/

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
see this is exactly why i bookmarked it in yr reps cause i know yr f-ggot self would ask me this sooner or later

"
  1. -10
    Given: Yesterday at 5:56 PM
    Twitter commented: (mark this rep as to when i call you an idiot and you act as if it's without reason.) Post #16315910 http://www.thecoli.com/posts/16315910/

Yet, there's no reason, you're just a bytch-ass non-nikka on a rap music based message board with an old-as-fukk grudge. THAT IS THE REALITY.

ha, @THEREALBRAND , remember that Shawn Michaels comparison? ha, I officially co-sign that shyt because I've been on it lately, fukk with me.

Daps
Yet, there's no reason, you're just a bytch-ass non-nikka on a rap music based message board with an old-as-fukk grudge. THAT IS THE REALITY.

ha, @THEREALBRAND , remember that Shawn Michaels comparison? ha, I officially co-sign that shyt because I've been on it lately, fukk with me.
you call it an 'old age grudge' but if you continue to say retarded sh-t then really it's renewed anytime you speak

get it?

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
stop the bullying, you taking shyt too far

Well, I am The Almighty Intimidator, #BullyXane.:francis:

And that muthafukka been takin' shots at me since I got on this shyt for no reason and my God finally blessed me with what I needed to retaliate in true Xane Vicious form, so fukk that skingraphed IT.

I do agree with you 'bout wantin' the kids to be better people but shyt, all mine gotta do is keep gettin' that money and avoid gettin' bogged down in Internet bullshyt.

you call it an 'old age grudge' but if you continue to say retarded sh-t then really it's renewed anytime you speak

get it?

Alright, Nichobytch...you wanna play "rape victim" now that the spotlight's on ya already burnt ass, cool.

I'll be the "heel" because you gettin' justifiably shyt on for somethin' I did would be worth it.

And the rest of y'all can be like Da (not) King and play like that loser ain't been takin' shots at me off the rip but all y'all gotta do is go through that IT's posts and see the truth.

Daps

And that muthafukka been takin' shots at me since I got on this shyt for no reason and my God finally blessed me with what I needed to retaliate in true Xane Vicious form, so fukk that skingraphed IT.

I do agree with you 'bout wantin' the kids to be better people but shyt, all mine gotta do is keep gettin' that money and avoid gettin' bogged down in Internet bullshyt.

Alright, Nichobytch...you wanna play "rape victim" now that the spotlight's on ya already burnt ass, cool.

I'll be the "heel" because you gettin' justifiably shyt on for somethin' I did would be worth it.

And the rest of y'all can be like Da (not) King and play like that loser ain't been takin' shots at me off the rip but all y'all gotta do is go through that IT's posts and see the truth.
lol.

yr just retarded it's not even an insult to have you talking sh-t. I mean R=G at least has had a solid opinion or statement through all the sh-t he does write

reading what you gotta say yr just stupid as hell :dead:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Nah, now is the time to dead this stupid beef between you two, stick to the thread topics or keep shyt in PM

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
HfONAYS.gif

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
lol.

yr just retarded it's not even an insult to have you talking sh-t. I mean R=G at least has had a solid opinion or statement through all the sh-t he does write

reading what you gotta say yr just stupid as hell :dead:

Like your opinion matters, ant bite face.

@THEREALBRAND , considering that this issue is literally , couldn't you visualize the end results bein' similar?

:jawalrus: ha, ha, ha...#AntBiteFace #WalkingPussbump #HumanScalpjob #CustersRevenge

I feel so powerful, the nikka version of '97 Shawn with no clique or coke high, I'm

All this laughing got me blown up...

Nah, now is the time to dead this stupid beef between you two, stick to the thread topics or keep shyt in PM

That's on IT, you're the Shawn Michaels mark, what did he say after SummerSlam '97? I DO THIS shyt, nikka.

ha, y'all thought Real was bullshyttin' when he said I was a legend and came back better than ever? Wake up.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:mjlol:I've been wonderin' why this 2Homeo stooge has had an issue with me all this time and I realized somebody has a gay lover...

You joined an internet group because you were sick of the forum bullying you nikka don't involve me in none of your bullshyt