@Twitter

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
giphy.gif

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
But not for stylin' on no burn victim...today...in this thread...

Neg a nikka for what he say 'bout another muthafukka then play like there's nothing wrong with that, you ain't gay, etc., "brehs"...
:russ: oh you thought I actually read those incoherent rambles you call posts :mjlol: sorry breh even when I did read em I never had no idea what the hell you'd be talkin about :ufdup:

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
:russ: oh you thought I actually read those incoherent rambles you call posts :mjlol: sorry breh even when I did read em I never had no idea what the hell you'd be talkin about :ufdup:

Yet you take the time to neg me, hmmm...anybody else see the Swiss cheese amount of holes in that logic...

:mjlol:The bytchassness of Da Queen and Flexo...and whoever else might dap that bullshyt...

Hate a nikka but don't be a man 'bout it, "brehs"...

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Yet you take the time to neg me, hmmm...anybody else see the Swiss cheese amount of holes in that logic...

:mjlol:The bytchassness of Da Queen and Flexo...and whoever else might dap that bullshyt...

Hate a nikka but don't be a man 'bout it, "brehs"...
yeah cuz the bullshyt gifs and videos you keep posting clog the thread up :what: you're just a trash poster it's nothin personal, now stop quoting me :camby: