Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
ahh-here-it-goes.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I swear any black woman that lets a white man hit has sold a little p*ssy on the side here and there. You ain’t missing nothing. Slut them out like they’re made for and let the white boys save them. Focus your energy and resources on black women our queens , not wenches :yeshrug:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
There are Nick Cannons, Bow Wows, Russel Wilsons and MJBs all over the country getting laid. Not even as rich as them either. There's a common thread with them all as well:

They don't give a fukk about what people think about their style cause they're confident in who they are. Smart people know that those who are obsessed with classifying others as some sort of less-than are not good people anyway.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Don’t listen to black women when they say “a real man does” or black men when they say “a real nikka does” anything, they trying to box you in and square a circle. They trying to drag you down to their standards. I just say “you right, I’m not a real man/real nikka and I don’t want to be :hubie:

And just like that, you’re free from the backwards part of the community that’s in the Dark Ages

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I swear any black woman that lets a white man hit has sold a little p*ssy on the side here and there. You ain’t missing nothing. Slut them out like they’re made for and let the white boys save them. Focus your energy and resources on black women our queens , not wenches :yeshrug:
Agreed.

Thats why your mother stays blocked on instagram.

:salute:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Word I ain’t gonna front I don’t like to get into a bytch past like that and stay in my lane and concern about me and mine. But if I find out shorty I’m talking to fukked with a CAC in the past that bytch is done. nikkas can call it what you want but that shyt is disgusting to me and I gotta bush her IMMEDIATELY won’t even slut her out that bytch gotta go