Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
My land is in a small town in Louisiana and lots of other black families own 100s of acres down here tho

DJ Screw in Houston

you might wanna ask ya boy asap rocky where he got his style from :francis:

I'm sure it's others but can't think of any at the moment

Bounce and Jazz from new orleans

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only reason why NY people get annoyed is because it's the same corny jokes. How do y'all seriously find timberland jokes so funny? Rat jokes so funny? Slang jokes so funny? shyt just seems lame :ld:

There's also an obvious double standard (i.e. other cities have rat problems but youll never hear jokes about it) too but I've always looked at it as having an inferiority complex (you'll see a lot of "y'all did it to us" responses, on some female shyt). Like, dudes are getting revenge on some scorned lover shyt

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course they weren’t that’s why they down there with you and deep dow

The un motivated and broke ones come down to Delaware.

What black person winning in NYC moves to Delaware? Lmao.

Delaware will always be non important place in America

I dont care what type of new Yorkers they are...I'll leave it up to you to classify them and idont care about delaware. I'm here for work and wont be here long :yeshrug: honestly, I've been in every major city on the east coast and from bmore up, every city is trash. I'd never call any of them my home.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
:gucci: that ain't creative. That's just not knowing how to fukking dress. Who the fukk wears a suit with no shoes or a suit with tims? They look fukking silly. fukk that sneaker shyt. Even worse if someone has the nerve to wear white sneakers in a black suit. Im offended. Somebody neg this man for me please since I don't have the power to.

You think? You can’t read between the lines? I’m shytting on their need to look like they might do some work on the toilets at the function they got dressed up for.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What fashion has Houston or Texas or Louisiana provided for us In america :russ:.

Oversized Capri shorts down to the ankles , cross color outfits they still rock in 2018, double xtra large white tees down to the ankles...

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Nahhhh... not going into another day with this. The hate, jealousy and envy from y’all speaks for itself.
I don’t hate New York at all lmao. I gave the 2 reasons I liked it. The amount of clothing stores with good items, and Dominican bytches. That’s it. I love asked several New Yorkers ITT what New York has to offer over Maryland besides entertainment and I got a lot of juelzing” you can’t compare a city to a whole state” as if anyone gives a fukk about New York outside New York City