Twitter: The App That Keeps On Giving - Atlanta Adult Sleeper (#ATLOrgy)

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Imagine trying to eat your chicken wings next to someone bussing their load right by the ranch sauce :picard:

And you know it's gonna have some Brian Pumper, talky motherfukker goin to town on Ass that you hope is female goin'
random Breh:"Ah yeah...unnngh..tearing into dis ass the same way that breh over there tearing into them wings....how them wings breh:birdman:? Them the Lemon pepper joints right?? *Thwack Thwack Thwack Thwack*:shaq: "Breh go saveme a few and you got next.."

Me: :scusthov:"......."
Lunches get catered at strip clubs every day, B
thats why i be like :scust: when i see buffets at a strip club..its not sanitary gotdammit

It sure as fukk ain't. I don't care HOW hungry I be in the morning when I'm staggering out of them bytches, I ain't want none of them Budussy flavored wings.:AU_GROSSEDOUT: I only ate food from ONE strip club that had this shyt going on and I only bought 'cause the lady who was cooking the shyt thought It was cute the way she heard me whining about how unsanitary shyt was so she let me take my joints directly out the oven.:mjlol:
Fed some strippers with it too:leon: and chopped it up, but that's beyond the point.

Hope they have fun with it.
full

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
And you know it's gonna have some Brian Pumper, talky motherfukker goin to town on Ass that you hope is female goin'
random Breh:"Ah yeah...unnngh..tearing into dis ass the same way that breh over there tearing into them wings....how them wings breh:birdman:? Them the Lemon pepper joints right?? *Thwack Thwack Thwack Thwack*:shaq: "Breh go saveme a few and you got next.."

Me: :scusthov:"......."

fukkin :dead:..def had to close my office door so nosy motherfukkers dont ask me what im laughing at

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
nikkas from fly over towns and cities with higher STD/HIV rates cracking stale jokes about the A will never not be ironic.
shyt hilarious lowkey and also sad because this irony couldn't exist without ignorance. The root of the "joke" is based on the idea that ATL is the gay capital, shyt will get very quiet in here if those STD by states charts start surfacing in this thread.

:hubie:
the lie detector test determined that was a lie
only DC has higher hiv rates than georgia....and most of these people are concentrated in major cities...atlanta is the biggest city in georgia :francis:
C6cB5ebWQAIzpFF.jpg

C6cB468XMAA430j.jpg

yal my nikkas tho...i hope yal dont get jammed up:wow:
1 in 13 people may have hiv in dc...jesus christ :scust:
only thing dc and atlanta have in common is a large gay black population in relation to other parts of the country :francis:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:mjlol: It's a swingers party. Some of y'all need to get out more. This shyt got to be a joke tho cuz I ain't never seen one advertised like this. Them shyts is an inside secret like people who do coke. You could be sitting right next to somebody who go to one every wknd and you'd never know.

:mjlol:
:mjlol:
nikka you from New Orleans talking about nikkas getting raped. Yeah we got homos in the A but the only city you hear bout brehs getting raped is NO and DC :sas2:
Tranny rap?:sas2:
Grown ass nikkas from the projects sissy bouncing in the streets at the second line?:sas2:
Breh you can pull the shyt on the rest of these nikkas who be on that Quarter tourist shyt when they down there but I'm in the hood Patna. I've seen how y'all get down. :huhldup:

Go eat a Nutria rat you broke ass NO mop head

giphy.gif

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
the lie detector test determined that was a lie
only DC has higher hiv rates than georgia....and most of these people are concentrated in major cities...atlanta is the biggest city in georgia :francis:
C6cB5ebWQAIzpFF.jpg

C6cB468XMAA430j.jpg

yal my nikkas tho...i hope yal dont get jammed up:wow:
1 in 13 people may have hiv in dc...jesus christ :scust:
only thing dc and atlanta have in common is a large gay black population in relation to other parts of the country :francis:

Look up HIV charts brehs.

:francis: