Twitter: The App That Keeps On Giving - Atlanta Adult Sleeper (#ATLOrgy)

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Its gonna be a few disappointed nggas textin nd hittin dey girl up on that night....wondering why dey not gettin no response.....:lupe:

Wifey in a shower jacuzzi somewhere gettin her holes blown out by a group of random nggas...:mjlol:

Hoes goin home on Sunday to kiss their dudes....worse yet their kids nd shyt :mjlol:....Damn its gnna be some reality checks nd broken hearts bein handed out in ATL on Mon. If ur girl a freak nd she live in ATL....she better be answerin that phone on 3/18 :russ:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
:mjlol: It's a swingers party. Some of y'all need to get out more. This shyt got to be a joke tho cuz I ain't never seen one advertised like this. Them shyts is an inside secret like people who do coke. You could be sitting right next to somebody who go to one every wknd and you'd never know.

:mjlol:
nikka you from New Orleans talking about nikkas getting raped. Yeah we got homos in the A but the only city you hear bout brehs getting raped is NO and DC :sas2:
Tranny rap?:sas2:
Grown ass nikkas from the projects sissy bouncing in the streets at the second line?:sas2:
Breh you can pull the shyt on the rest of these nikkas who be on that Quarter tourist shyt when they down there but I'm in the hood Patna. I've seen how y'all get down. :huhldup:

Go eat a Nutria rat you broke ass NO mop head
That NO slander :wow:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:mjlol: It's a swingers party. Some of y'all need to get out more. This shyt got to be a joke tho cuz I ain't never seen one advertised like this. Them shyts is an inside secret like people who do coke. You could be sitting right next to somebody who go to one every wknd and you'd never know.

nikka you from New Orleans talking about nikkas getting raped. Yeah we got homos in the A but the only city you hear bout brehs getting raped is NO and DC :sas2:
Tranny rap?:sas2:
Grown ass nikkas from the projects sissy bouncing in the streets at the second line?:sas2:
Breh you can pull the shyt on the rest of these nikkas who be on that Quarter tourist shyt when they down there but I'm in the hood Patna. I've seen how y'all get down. :huhldup:

Go eat a Nutria rat you broke ass NO mop head

:russ:

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
I'd go just to rob they ass 35 plus people x anywhere from 99 to 175 dollars they all going be assed out literally so I ain't gotta worry about no flexing shiiit you do the math

Daps
You cats are bugging. That shyt is going to be lit. I don't know about spending the night but I will pay the price of a pair bs Jordans to hit a few chicks and bounce. The thing is I been to a few black swinger joints. You just find your comfort zone and have fun. Find you 2-3 bad ones and smash til your balls hurt.