Twitter Story: Asian Thot mad that a breh finessed out her the p*ssy and paper

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

:hhh:cant stand weird bytches like this. She'd fit in those "I'm an introvert :mjcry:" threads on here

we smoking.. she start crying and i'm tuning that bytch out too...

this is the new good grace period... you doing this shyt already and now i gotta imagine life with you when you really open up and feel comfortable

:camby:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Dude social media has changed the game .. I'm running into chicks who can't see dudes in front of em because they worried about delonzo in texas . . use to be you had to compete with the guy down the way now you gotta compete with the nikka across state :mjlol:
DELONZO

Yall are so damn dumb bro lmao

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: alot of people get caught up in the trap of the illusions that are presented to them. Wolves create imaginary lifestyles and market it to weak vulnerable people and they take advantage. She needs to use it as a learning experience but I doubt it. A chick like this is hungry for the fast life so shell keep chasing it until shes chewed up but the beast

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude social media has changed the game .. I'm running into chicks who can't see dudes in front of em because they worried about delonzo in texas . . use to be you had to compete with the guy down the way now you gotta compete with the nikka across state :mjlol:
this is true...i think to myself sometimes "damn where are all the single woman at?" most of them are probably getting flown out by dudes or sugar daddies...fukk it tho.....detachment is key

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to meeting people locally?
its the illusion the ppl on social media create. Some people arent shyt but can market great....they have that perfect man look and the weak will always fall for it. for every 500 smart girls...that one will always come :yeshrug:

predator vs prey