Twitter Story: Asian Thot mad that a breh finessed out her the p*ssy and paper

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shes one of these goofy privilege gook wigger types...thats what she get wanting to be "ratchet" and playing a game above her head. She should've stuck to owning a nail salon ....

alot of these kids not from the hood want to emulate the lifestyles and lyrics in hip hop and get burned....

good for them

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh snap @I'z is here . . heyy :o: don't mind me I'm just talking it up with the guys

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol this dirty bytch have a money link on her twitter...shes not offering nothing she just want free money smh trifling hoe....karma is a bytch...bytch ...i love seeing hoes lose btw...one of my favorite past times...a hobby of sorts

Pay Kira Ko

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol these thots are something else man....they actually think a man of value and substance is going to save them...in their sick little twist heads...its actually sad....their illusions of a perfect sex in the city life will leave them heartbroken for the rest of their lives....alright no more...but this one is the perfect social study

"
@boysThis is not an invitation to slide in my DMs or say something nasty in the comments just bc I posted this don't mean that u not still an ugly Headass that don't stand a chance"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

lol these thots are something else man....they actually think a man of value and substance is going to save them...in their sick little twist heads...its actually sad....their illusions of a perfect sex in the city life will leave them heartbroken for the rest of their lives....alright no more...but this one is the perfect social study

"
@boysThis is not an invitation to slide in my DMs or say something nasty in the comments just bc I posted this don't mean that u not still an ugly Headass that don't stand a chance"

these hoes lonely and desperate.. i mean she flew out to ny from cali twice... flew him out to her.. paid for every single thing all 3 times... all the while he treating her like absolute shyt

and how long was they talking... 5 motherfukking months.

these bytches acting cute on IG, really got mental issues, really don't look like that in person, that's why nobody they know want them... and then a semi decent man show them some love and they go fukking crazy over him

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Most of these "stories" are obviously fake:mjlol:

Nah breh ..I know alot of women who do shyt like that cause they have LOW SELF ESTEEM.....

This is VERY common... especially amongst these Instagram thots

They will sell thier SOUL for just a lil bit of attention...

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
After reading her twitter......she deserved it.

Also that bytch is lowkey nuts/crazy/mentally unhealthy

At first I felt sorry for her after reading the Twitter thread but then I went through a couple of other threads and photos of hers. She cheapens herself; people will treat you the way you want to be treated. Seems like she gravitates towards hood culture. No excuse for buddy playing her but she participated multiple times and he didn't have a gun to her head. Some people like drama.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
we smoking.. she start crying and i'm tuning that bytch out too...

this is the new good grace period... you doing this shyt already and now i gotta imagine life with you when you really open up and feel comfortable

:camby:
Good point :ohhh:
Bih not even bothering to pretend to be cool
And ol boy in the story is #HOH even if apparently he changed his is screen names a few times to try to hide from this story. :heh: