Twitter Story: Asian Thot mad that a breh finessed out her the p*ssy and paper

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

reminds me of that cat off of courage the cowardly dog :hhh:

latest

thot on the internet and expect to be treated seriously brehette-sans

THIS. Hoes do not deserve any love or attention.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You have to click on it.
Essentially she met a guy online and started talking to him, he had her fly out to see him, just smashed and ignored her the majority of the time, she went back home, angry, and he broke up with her a week later.
Then she started talking to him again, they got back together, she flew out to see him, got ignored again, and now she's furious.
Personally it sounds like she's a moron, and he's an a$$hole, but I don't have sympathy for her.
She got low self-esteem, and most dudes she meets probably ain't tryna cuff because of her issues and sexuality.

She deals with depression, anxiety and seems to be bisexual and a freak both in the streets and the sheets.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I can't even get chicks to text back, this dude got a chick to fly across the country and pay for a hotel to see him :why:
Target low self esteem thots and act like ur legitimately interested in a future wit them. Watch ur p*ssy rate go up. Theyll give u ass quick cuz they equate that with love.

Once ur finished smashing, drop them like the worthless whores like they are and KIM.

Im not even mad at breh cuz studying this bytch, shed make a horrible gf/wife. Shes a thot. Shed make a good ass side peice tho

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Target low self esteem thots and act like ur legitimately interested in a future wit them. Watch ur p*ssy rate go up. Theyll give u ass quick cuz they equate that with love.

Once ur finished smashing, drop them like the worthless whores like they are and KIM.

Im not even mad at breh cuz studying this bytch, shed make a horrible gf/wife. Shes a thot. Shed make a good ass side peice tho
yeah I know but I ain't about that life.