Twitter roasting WWE before fans jumped back on board

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
WWE from like 2007 to 2021 is basically hit or miss depending on Vince's mood that night. Sometimes Smackdown was excellent and some weeks Raw kinda restored the feeling. But the out right garbage in that time is just as bad as the mid 90s.

The fact that alot of us watched through it to get to here is crazy. Especially if you were around for the Attitude Era which culturally still probably won't be topped.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
WWE from like 2007 to 2021 is basically hit or miss depending on Vince's mood that night. Sometimes Smackdown was excellent and some weeks Raw kinda restored the feeling. But the out right garbage in that time is just as bad as the mid 90s.

The fact that alot of us watched through it to get to here is crazy. Especially if you were around for the Attitude Era which culturally still probably won't be topped.

Maybe I'm speaking for myself, but the clowning of the product in the threads from SOHH/AHH/TheColi is what kept most of us watching. Some of the shyt posting during RAW from like 2004 to now is some of the funniest stuff I've experienced.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
After 2013 the company took a nose dive:yeshrug:

2016-2021 was some of the worst television in WWE history especially 2018- 2020 with all the horrible creative decisions

Rematches
2/3 fall matches
No wrestling in between commercials
Non consistent storylines

List can go on

Sure they were the hot ticket because of Covid protocols were done and people could go to the shows but they didn’t get White Hot till they got Vince out

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
No Watch Gang might go down as one of the most underrated factions in TSC history

I wasn't officially down, but, I stopped watching in middle school around the Invasion era.

Didn't get back til the homies were watching Royal Rumble 2022 on Discord.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
2019 and the build up to Wrestlemania 36 was WWE creatively at its lowest.

I really feel the wrestling Gods saved the company from creatively going off the deep end. It was DANGEROUSLY close to being like that again in 2022 after WM 38, but then the WSJ article came out.

What’s not talked about is how it was getting worse even with the WSJ article out. But then when he stepped down it was like LIFE was restored back into that company.

And almost over night the shows became watchable again.

Vince McMahon being stripped of his power will go down as the most important moment in modern day wrestling history. He was single handily holding wrestling back from what it could be with his old ways.

Kinda wild to think the last Vince McMahon controlled WWE program was the Raw after WM 39. And it will go down as the WORST episode of Raw in the Triple H era..

Quite fitting..

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Watch Gang might go down as one of the most underrated factions in TSC history

Seeing threads get hit with these gifs was fukking hilarious at the time. :mjlol:

BmYx4Ti.gif

pRZyP7R.gif

2019 and the build up to Wrestlemania 36 was WWE creatively at its lowest.

I really feel the wrestling Gods saved the company from creatively going off the deep end. It was DANGEROUSLY close to being like that again in 2022 after WM 38, but then the WSJ article came out.

What’s not talked about is how it was getting worse even with the WSJ article out. But then when he stepped down it was like LIFE was restored back into that company.

And almost over night the shows became watchable again.

Vince McMahon being stripped of his power will down as the most important moment in modern day wrestling history. He was single handily holding wrestling back from what it can be with his old ways.

Kinda wild to think the last Vince McMahon controlled WWE program was the Raw after WM 39. And it will go down as the WORST episode of Raw in the Triple H era..

Quite fitting..

I haven't been a normal watcher of WWE for a LONG time now, and I mostly just follow along on here and watch the occasional PPV. The difference in seeing brehs obviously just watching because it was tradition or just soaking in the fukkery, and then watching because they were actually engaged by the product was crazy. If you can say you made it through the 2010s to now as a regular viewer, you're cut from a different cloth.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Imagine being proud of or gatekeeping that flabby era :huhldup:

Breh, dude pouting his chest out like a hostage remembering the good ole days, when the bank robber let them used the bathroom and save the last slice of the pizza.

Straight up Stockholm Syndrome :deadrose: