Twitter may be rebranding it's name to Twitter X

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I want you to imagine the lamest kid you knew in high school. His fits were terrible, when people were cracking jokes he'd try to chime in and just kill the whole vibe. He just never "fit in" and at the same time he was a know it all in class. He annoyed teachers and students.

Now imagine this unfunny, untalented, poorly socialized loser won the lottery.

That's Elon musk. We are now stuck having to tolerate this loser because humanity at least in America has decided to replace God with money and morality with "success".

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
So begins his internet dictatorship. Trying to imitate WeChat

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I want you to imagine the lamest kid you knew in high school. His fits were terrible, when people were cracking jokes he'd try to chime in and just kill the whole vibe. He just never "fit in" and at the same time he was a know it all in class. He annoyed teachers and students.

Now imagine this unfunny, untalented, poorly socialized loser won the lottery.

That's Elon musk. We are now stuck having to tolerate this loser because humanity at least in America has decided to replace God with money and morality with "success".
And there are many people like him in the media

Joe Rogan for example, a very short person and incredibly insecure where he tries to hide his lack of masculinity by pretending to be this combat sports expert who hires all kinds of people from legit to conspiracy lunatics on various topics. "Look at me, I'm Joe Rogan, I'm cool because I speak about everything and yet I know nothing".

Zuck is similar as well. He's making huge money from people suffering in those fake news social media bubbles, that actually cost lives of some people. He don't care. Clearly another jerkoff who feels like he has vendetta against others.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Y’all been saying this for months :russ: Y’all are really nuts man

nikka been talking
Mastodon
Bluesky
Threads
Spill
Counter social
For months with no traction

Twitter or now X is not going anywhere and Elon knows that.

This not the migration from sohh to coli

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when this bytch tried to have an actual dikk measuring contest with Zuckerberg because he was in his feelings?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

CHANGING ITS NAME TANKED X’S DOWNLOADS IN APP STORE AND PLAY STORE
Speaking of Twitter/X, Eric Seufert, writing on Threads:

Twitter has seen a dramatic decrease in its Top Downloaded chart position across both platforms since the app was renamed to X. Why? The situation presents a fascinating case study at the intersection of brand equity and mobile platform dynamics.

The case is somewhat unprecedented: Twitter built a ubiquitous, household-name brand over the course of nearly 2 decades and then simply abandoned it, leaving it to be exploited by competitors, unopposed, through the mobile platforms’ branded search ads. [...]

My hypothesis is that, while the terminally-online are entirely aware of Twitter’s rebrand to X, most consumers aren’t, and their searches for “Twitter” on platform stores surface ads and genuine search results that are in no way redolent of Twitter.
So if you don’t know that Twitter changed its name to X, and search for “Twitter”, the top result is a paid ad from a competitor (Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), and the result for X doesn’t look anything like Twitter. It doesn’t have the name, doesn’t say “formerly Twitter”, and isn’t even blue. It’s just the ugly X icon and the insipid slogan “Blaze your glory!”

At this moment, Threads is #2 on the App Store’s top free downloads list, and X is #51. On the Play Store, Threads is #6 and X is (scroll, scroll, scroll...) #66. This rebranding would be a firing offense if the mastermind behind it didn’t own the company. (So much for Threads being the one that’s supposedly gasping for air.)

Saturday, 19 August 2023

Daps

CHANGING ITS NAME TANKED X’S DOWNLOADS IN APP STORE AND PLAY STORE
Speaking of Twitter/X, Eric Seufert, writing on Threads:

So if you don’t know that Twitter changed its name to X, and search for “Twitter”, the top result is a paid ad from a competitor (Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), and the result for X doesn’t look anything like Twitter. It doesn’t have the name, doesn’t say “formerly Twitter”, and isn’t even blue. It’s just the ugly X icon and the insipid slogan “Blaze your glory!”

At this moment, Threads is #2 on the App Store’s top free downloads list, and X is #51. On the Play Store, Threads is #6 and X is (scroll, scroll, scroll...) #66. This rebranding would be a firing offense if the mastermind behind it didn’t own the company. (So much for Threads being the one that’s supposedly gasping for air.)

Saturday, 19 August 2023
He's so fukking stupid