Twitter may be rebranding it's name to Twitter X

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
There's no way he can be this daft. To "tweet" something is engrained in our lexicon that it would be foolish to change it now. You can't ask for better branding than that

Instead of creating a "tweet", will they be creating an "X"?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
MV5BYzgxODlmMjctOTIxZS00MjBhLTkyMGUtNjlhNTczNjAwYmIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE3NDEzMg@@._V1_.jpg

I have no idea how I remember this.:dead:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Nah he spent billions on this. He wants this shyt to work which is why he keeps trying these ideas to charge people to use the app
He tried to back out the deal. Twitter basically strong armed into it. Now he’s dead set on making the company profit and is doing it his way or the high way even though his way has been very ineffective to date. And if it blows up, his ego will take a hit but he knows the government will have his back and he’ll just claim the “woke” crowd ruined it

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Elon really was that kid in high school listening to My Chemical Romance and telling everybody about the hentai he downloaded. Then when he got his ass whipped and head dunked in the toilet, rightfully so by the more popular kids, hed just get up and walk away without saying thing. As his friend(s) ask him if he’s okay and what is he gonna do next, Elon would just pause and say, “My Revolution” walking away drenched in toilet water and piss.

Last edited: