rich dummy.
UKVu0t8.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Everyone knows that but it's still to bury a brand as strong as Twitter when really the last thing it has going for it is its name. Not to mention "tweet/retweet" are just good ways define what you actually do on the platform.

Sometimes brand synergy isn't worth what people think it is. That would be like the New England Patriots rebranding to the New England Cheeseheads or the Boston Razor Blades because the Krafts own them.

That would be stupid...wouldn't it?
I agree with you

I'm just explaining the logic because I didn't originally understand why he did this

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Everyone knows that but it's still to bury a brand as strong as Twitter when really the last thing it has going for it is its name. Not to mention "tweet/retweet" are just good ways define what you actually do on the platform.

Sometimes brand synergy isn't worth what people think it is. That would be like the New England Patriots rebranding to the New England Cheeseheads or the Boston Razor Blades because the Krafts own them.

That would be stupid...wouldn't it?
This right here.
People still gonna refer to them as Tweets. What do we say now? Did you see Woj's X message?

And he trying to get into banking? What is all this?