Twitter Blue is $7.99.. Who copping a blue check

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I don’t understand. How can anyone tell who’s verified if they all have a blue check? I don’t be on Twitter like that.
you can't. :mjlol:

you gonna have to do your own verification research if it's not an account mentioned from previously known and verified user..

look up websites and check click the twitter link from there.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Never sent a single tweet so this doesn't affect me in the slightest. :yeshrug:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Twitter won’t be thriving in a years time due to his dumb decisions.

They need to seperate regular blue ticks and actual verified public accounts. This will be an honest mess.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
What was the original criteria to be verified? OJ Simpson is a HOF all time running back, has damn near a million followers, but no blue check.
Political and "who you know" based criteria.

OJ by law is not guilty of the murder but cacs think he did thus no Blue Mark.

I. Suprised Chris brown got a blue..

Probably because rih and the music industry forgave him

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Youtube is ad friendly. They bend over backwards for their loyalty and they share revenue with uploaders (some). Their "strict" TOS attracts corporations. Plus they have the backing of Google.

None of this applies to Twitter and in some cases, Twitter is doing the direct opposite.

There's no competition btwn the two, at the moment. If anything, this may hurt the YouTube to Twitter pipeline that ppl frequently use follow their favorite YouTubers.
It’s obvious that, that what I stated can be the only / primary reason for this change.

Think about what you’re saying and how it could be easily fixed. Think about the profit that he could make. You seem to not be able to forecast what will happen based on his decisions. In here with laughing emoji’s … simple people who can’t see what’s happening unless it’s in your face.

@Son Goku
@Forsaken

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Imagine using Twitter in 2022, or any other social media :mjlol:
Imagine trying to stay in tune to what's going on In Society:mjlol:

First time many people found out about George floyd murder was Twitter...it has it's uses..cnn and fox are agendas and don't tell the full news story as it's political bases reporting.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First time many people found out about George floyd murder was Twitter...it has it's uses..cnn and fox are agendas and don't tell the full news story as it's political bases reporting.
Your right also to add on to what you say I think a big problem alot of those posters have with twitter and other social media apps is they just use them to find ignorant content too laugh :russ: at or get mad at :pacspit: it like alot of these black posters dont try and use it to network and build with black people that are trying to empower the community:myman:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

News is only thing that Twitter is good for, especially breaking/live news

But regular people always complaining and arguing on there, it just feels so negative