Supporter
Daps
Coli broke boys furious right now

elon-musk-elon-dance.gif
:mjlol: he almost had it then realized he has no swag or rhythm

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You want him to fail. Everybody doesn’t follow everybody on every platform.
True. What’s the benefit of paying for this on Twitter though? That blue check don’t mean shyt now if you’re paying for it. You can go to
other places and do the same thing without paying. I am not on Twitter much these days and I really don’t care what happens honestly. Social media sites die every few years B. He better know what he’s doing.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
But adding long form video or audio does nothing when I can just post it to my IG, TikTok, or YouTube and share the link. I really think this is going to blow up in his face man… Who’s trying to pay for Twitter years after using it for free?
And there's the rub, he's not adding any real value for that $8/mo

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You want him to fail. Everybody doesn’t follow everybody on every platform.
Why would anybody that isn’t a billionaire want him to succeed? His wealth is disgusting, unattainable, and unearned, at least in defying people like him you can show you still have fight in you. Supporting him is akin to supporting an oppressor, because that’s what billionaires are.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Why would anybody that isn’t a billionaire want him to succeed? His wealth is disgusting, unattainable, and unearned, at least in defying people like him you can show you still have fight in you. Supporting him is akin to supporting an oppressor, because that’s what billionaires are.
Idk because people on here don’t support weird black people standing up to chewish overlords. I think it’s just Musk folks don’t like.