Twitch hacked, eveeything leak passeords, payments etc

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
You wont make any $ on twitch just like most people wont make money on twitch.. or youtube.. why do people look at the top .00000000001% of something and think they can replicate it :dahell:

mafukkas straight delusional in here :dahell:
Yeah I guess people only look at popular streamers and think 'I can watch youtube videos while eating too', but don't scroll down to see hundreds of people getting no views at all.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I guess people only look at popular streamers and think 'I can watch youtube videos while eating too', but don't scroll down to see hundreds of people getting no views at all.

These stats are laughable. Most people that do twitch have jobs and just doing it for fun. The people that try to make a career out of it make decent money.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One dude on that list said everyone on that list makes way more money than that. He said that list doesn't include donations, subs, or sponsors. He also said when you add the youtube revenue it almost doubles.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
so apparently the leak is also showing a list of people who twitch just don't ban?

someone said it's because at that time people were mass false reporting but... idk

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Just found out about this. Damn, where were all these streaming platforms when I was a teen passionate about gaming. I could have made maybe a couple 100s or something :mjcry:

Be born in the wrong era, brehs :francis:

Im more interested in the source code though, just lazy to torrent 100+ gigs of data for browsing. Might do it for educational purposes though.