Twitch hacked, eveeything leak passeords, payments etc

Chef

All Star
Daps
Amourath is clearing $700k-1million a month from donations/only fans

twitch subs is the lowest % of her income more than likely

She’s the most mid white chick I’ve ever seen. Simps really changed the game.:unimpressed:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You wont make any $ on twitch just like most people wont make money on twitch.. or youtube.. why do people look at the top .00000000001% of something and think they can replicate it :dahell:

mafukkas straight delusional in here :dahell:

THIS, unless you’re going 3-4 hours minimum and 5 days a week that algorithm is not fukkin with you.

Then what’s your gimmick, raging at games, chilling? Good luck you got 10,000 other people competing with you in that channel. Can you build relationships with other streamers to grow your channel, do you even know you don’t make money till 50 followers?

People can hate on these dudes for makin money but they’ve put in the work.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
She’s the most mid white chick I’ve ever seen. Simps really changed the game.:unimpressed:
No disagreement here :hubie: ive been watching streams as my daily entertainment over tv since 2007/2008 or so (xfire streaming days) , my account on twitch was made in 2010 :hubie: i think hot tub / asmr and anything related is an embarrassment to the site and the people who helped build it when no one thought itd be this big :hubie:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
THIS, unless you’re going 3-4 hours minimum and 5 days a week that algorithm is not fukkin with you.

Then what’s your gimmick, raging at games, chilling? Good luck you got 10,000 other people competing with you in that channel. Can you build relationships with other streamers to grow your channel, do you even know you don’t make money till 50 followers?

People can hate on these dudes for makin money but they’ve put in the work.
I have 700 followers and near 40,000 views on my twitch channel over the years. Roughly a total of 50 subscribers over the years. Ive streamed for about 430 total hours.

ive made $138.

and thats more than 99% of people who try streaming.

anyone who thinks its as simple as getting a web camera and loading up a game is a fukking fool of the highest degree. Borderline retarded.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
It was too late for once I saw hot tub streaming picking off.
Lol you must be new cause it started way before that. First you had chicks barely dressed playing things like just dance. Then they changed the rules and said you no longer had to stream a game and here we are:yeshrug:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I have 700 followers and near 40,000 views on my twitch channel over the years. Roughly a total of 50 subscribers over the years. Ive streamed for about 430 total hours.

ive made $138.

and thats more than 99% of people who try streaming.

anyone who thinks its as simple as getting a web camera and loading up a game is a fukking fool of the highest degree. Borderline retarded.
This. Go ask most of the people streaming on Twitch and they will tell you that they cannot pay their bills with just their streaming revenue. A lot of the folks making the big money have put in years of work and grew a community on the platform. I've heard from many streamers that when they started they had single digit viewers for the first few months. It's not as simple as turning on a webcam and playing a game for 4-5 hours as some of you are trying to make it out to be.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Lol you must be new cause it started way before that. First you had chicks barely dressed playing things like just dance. Then they changed the rules and said you no longer had to stream a game and here we are:yeshrug:

Not at all. I’m aware of titty streamers. I just don’t check for them.

Daps
Facebook & Insta goes down... Twitter (sorta) goes down... Twitch hacked.

Don't seem like coincidence to me. Probably them damn North Koreans again

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Not at all. I’m aware of titty streamers. I just don’t check for them.
Neither do I. My point was that Twitch has never been opposed to streamers selling sex so I don't know why you expect them to be now:yeshrug:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got an email from them this morning saying that they issued me a new Stream Key. Makes sense now.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You're probably going to get a few more emails once they finished investigating what exactly was stolen.

upload_2021-10-7_13-3-12.png