Twitch hacked, eveeything leak passeords, payments etc

Chef

All Star
Daps
She found the perfect hustle. Don't like it but can't knock it:yeshrug:

It’s not what she’s doing that irks me. Maybe it’s me getting older but I don’t think kids should have access to this type of content. I’m not a doctor but I feel all this sexual stuff fukks with your head and kids these days live and breath through their phone.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
can the average dude make money from gaming streams without showing their face through the webcam? i ain't trying to be all out there.

No. Unless you are some pro gamer beating games at the highest level or doing world first. That people would watch just to learn from you.

Most if them are entertainers that interact alot with followers on camera.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
It’s not what she’s doing that irks me. Maybe it’s me getting older but I don’t think kids should have access to this type of content. I’m not a doctor but I feel all this sexual stuff fukks with your head and kids these days live and breath through their phone.
Thats a different conversation and while I do believe that Twitch should seperate the two, that isn't on Twitch. Heck I don't think you can even watch a stream like that without an account.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Is there a market for regular dudes sitting around talking shyt?
Like in the garage shooting the shyt? Seriously

Chef

All Star
Daps
Thats a different conversation and while I do believe that Twitch should seperate the two, that isn't on Twitch. Heck I don't think you can even watch a stream like that without an account.

It was too late for once I saw hot tub streaming picking off.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Wubby is making a lot more now. He is well above 21k subs now and has been for months

bytch made 90k for licking a mic. :mjlol:

I’m speechless brehs low key. :francis:
She used to just sit in a kiddie pool and answer questions too.

She makes more on onlyfans as well

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
bytch made 90k for licking a mic. :mjlol:

I’m speechless brehs low key. :francis:

sometimes I look back and just wonder why I didn't just get a fukking webcam learn to become comfortable streaming and making vids in front of people and just play games and shyt. :mjcry: the competition was a lot lower back then. but the creativity level seemed to be a lot higher for content. these days dudes just reacting to others content and making more than the people who put that content out there. Some people made it in a short time due to finessing but some like Corey and some other top dogs on that list really put in over a decade of trial n error. :to: should have been hopped on the wave.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
can the average dude make money from gaming streams without showing their face through the webcam? i ain't trying to be all out there.
You wont make any $ on twitch just like most people wont make money on twitch.. or youtube.. why do people look at the top .00000000001% of something and think they can replicate it :dahell:

mafukkas straight delusional in here :dahell: