Twisted Metal gets series order from writers of Deadpool & Zombieland, Premieres July 27th *NO SPOILERS*

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Lol this is one of the WORST shows ever produced. Mackie is unfunny and a corn ball, got molested twice in the first episode...where the fukkin hell is Calypso you know like..
Uh the whole fukkin story revolves around him...

No car combat in arenas...wtf man I stopped watching after the cop caught quiet again...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol this is one of the WORST shows ever produced. Mackie is unfunny and a corn ball, got molested twice in the first episode...where the fukkin hell is Calypso you know like..

No car combat in arenas...wtf man I stopped watching after the cop caught quiet again...

Maybe watch the whole show :snoop:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

If you really don't like the show watch epissode 7 but you will be disappointed. If you like it you can watch until episode 10.

Episode 10 will have more of what you're looking for.

I'll answer your questions more in depth in the spoiler

Calypso appears as a voice only when John and Quit reach New Chicago in episode 7.

Episode 10 has a lengthy multi car combat scene like the games and I thought it was great. At the end of the episode they tease that the next season will be a tournament set up by Calypso. They give photos of different drivers that weren't in the show.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Watched the first episode. Not a Mackie fan but he was decent; however, the car combat being on off-roads was pretty trash. Seems super low budget.

It is lower budget, its on peacock. Its still very good.

Its by the guy who wrote and EP’d Cobra Kai so it has some of that same vibe to it

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This show looks like a SyFy channel joint, but the actors save it imo

Solid 8/10

Points off for bad CG, editing and the lack of car fights.