Twisted Metal gets series order from writers of Deadpool & Zombieland, Premieres July 27th *NO SPOILERS*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
4 episodes in and show and show is funny as fukk. Scene where sweet tooth was singing "thong song" and mackey was singing along in the chorus under duress, i was :dead:

And mackey shooting dude on his roof, only to be happy as fukk his new wiper blades worked good on the blood was hilarious

I cant remember the last show i watched that got audible chuckles out of me like this one

Conz

Superstar
Daps
had a very productive day of doing nothing but watching this show. it's... solid. ok. wish it wasn't 75% of Mackie and Brooklyn 99, but it was still better than it should've been

shoutout to Doughboys fans

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol:

The dude that plays Sweettooth looks like he came right out the Playstation.

Anthony Mackie I am realizing his lane is basically great value Will Smith. He won't overpower a project but he can fit what role is called for.

Overall I actually like this show a lot.

samoa-joe-wwe.gif

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I just finished watching the season and enjoyed it. I enjoyed John's relationship with Quiet. That reminded me of Deadpool last relationship with Morena Baccarin in Deadpool 1.

The show reminded me of Ash VS The Evil Dead. For that show their budget was increased for season 2 and they had better special effects. I hope this show is popular enough to do that. Episode 10 was a blast and if they have more scenes like that in season 2 :banderas: