Wherever whores go.....
11168184_det.jpg

Way to ruin the thread :scusthov:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
the kid was him....and he witnesses himself get killed....the virus still gets spread...he didnt stop it
This is what I walked out thinking too.............but that lady sitting next to virus guy on the plane has me questioning that

Can't tell/remember if it was a younger her or the "present" her who had been sent back.

But in general I think the story is essentially caught in a giant loop.

Yeah
He was never meant to stop the virus just find out its origin , the call he made to the future went through and that's why ol girl was in the plane next to the dude

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I seen this in theaters and to keep it 100% real I thought it was wack as fukk because I didn't fully understand what was going on with the ending, until a while after the movie when I was talking to other people about it, then I :ohhh:

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I seen this in theaters and to keep it 100% real I thought it was wack as fukk because I didn't fully understand what was going on with the ending, until a while after the movie when I was talking to other people about it, then I :ohhh:

Fred.
:dead:

fred you don't seem to like anything unless its a tv show

you're still the breh though :obama:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

fred you don't seem to like anything unless its a tv show

you're still the breh though :obama:

:whoa:

I have an extensive knowledge of movies....probably moreso than TV honestly....but I seen "12 Monkeys" when I was a teen. So a lot of the shyt went over my head until I was able to sit down and process what I'd seen.

If you need recommendations on movies to check out, I got that covered too. :youngsabo:

Fred.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

I have an extensive knowledge of movies....probably moreso than TV honestly....but I seen "12 Monkeys" when I was a teen. So a lot of the shyt went over my head until I was able to sit down and process what I'd seen.

If you need recommendations on movies to check out, I got that covered too. :youngsabo:

Fred.
Come wit it then pleighboi :birdman:. I'm always looking to get put on to some new shyt, especially in the summer when my sports ain't on.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Fred.
i was just laughin because i went in 2 or 3 straight movie related threads where you gave the :camby:

list some flicks breh ive been on that old movie challenge for over a year now . always welcome to more recommendations

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Come wit it then pleighboi :birdman:. I'm always looking to get put on to some new shyt, especially in the summer when my sports ain't on.

I hope you don't mind subtitles....I watch a lot of foreign shyt.

@flyry

"Oldboy" (Korean, drama....you might've already seen this)
"I Saw The Devil" (Korean, drama/thriller)
"New World" (Korean, crime saga)
"Stoker" (Korean, drama/thriller, American cast)
"The Man From Nowhere" (Korean, action)
"The Host" (Korean, horror)
"A Bittersweet Life" (Korean, crime saga)
"The Chaser" (Korean, drama)
"Confessions" (Japanese, drama)
"The Raid" 1 and 2....(Indonesian GOAT level action movies....I hope you see these already)
"High Tension" (French, horror)
"Inside" (French, horror)
"Martyrs" (French, horror)
"Audition" (Japanese, horror)

I could go on. "I Saw The Devil", "New World" and "The Raid" movies in particular are all :ohlawd:

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I hope you don't mind subtitles....I watch a lot of foreign shyt.

@flyry

"Oldboy" (Korean, drama....you might've already seen this)
"I Saw The Devil" (Korean, drama/thriller)
"New World" (Korean, crime saga)
"Stoker" (Korean, drama/thriller, American cast)
"The Man From Nowhere" (Korean, action)
"The Host" (Korean, horror)
"A Bittersweet Life" (Korean, crime saga)
"The Chaser" (Korean, drama)
"Confessions" (Japanese, drama)
"The Raid" 1 and 2....(Indonesian GOAT level action movies....I hope you see these already)
"High Tension" (French, horror)
"Inside" (French, horror)
"Martyrs" (French, horror)
"Audition" (Japanese, horror)

I could go on. "I Saw The Devil", "New World" and "The Raid" movies in particular are all :ohlawd:

Fred.
love subtitled movies breh.. oldboy ive seen.. and host and raid 1 and 2 have been on my watch list..but ive' never heard of any of the others. i'll check em out