Tweets Resurface of Rapper Dej Loaf Repeadly Repeatedly Using the N Word

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Its real but they are reaching hard

2011 was the year Odd Future got big and Tyler The Creator was on his "fukk nikkas, Im a Black skinhead" shyt...bout the same age...just seems like she was riding the wave :yeshrug:

nikkas forgave Justin Bieber for far less :mjpls:

Sound like you the one reachin with the cape on.... You giving her a pass cuz it was 2011 , year of the N word? Lol

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Sound like you the one reachin with the cape on.... You giving her a pass cuz it was 2011 , year of the N word? Lol

yup, she isn't the first black person to go through a period of self-hate as a teenager meanwhile yall let cacs like Justin Bieber recite nazi nursery rhymes and still ride to his music :russ:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
How am I copping pleas, she wondered how somebody can be a c00n and I told her
There's a reason stacey dash is a c00n too

If you don't look at how c00ns come to be, c00ning will never be stopped
you dumb ass nikka
Don't nobody give a fukk about DJ Loaf

at least she black saying it

yall let mexicans call you that, you ain't beating shyt you fukking cowards, stay in your lane, cali nikkaz have no juice anywhere in america other than piru street
facts

Can you coli nikkas ever find a video of Cali Mexicans droppin that word and smashing on blacks??
I mean, cuz I can find plenty videos of southern, east coast nikkas gettin disrespected and everything.
Cali nikkas got juice until nikkas around the country stop lookin up to us

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
"I really hate nikkas, I'm a Nazi" -Dej Loaf :mjpls:

DejLoaf-Explicationdetexte4.jpg

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
yup, she isn't the first black person to go through a period of self-hate as a teenager meanwhile yall let cacs like Justin Bieber recite nazi nursery rhymes and still ride to his music :russ:

Ok, so why you gone post up in this thread? And ain't no y'all nikka, you the type of African nikka that would post up and be friends with that cac. Holler that tough shyt in another direction lil homie

You sound like u went thru the same phase as she did, lil c00n :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you coli nikkas ever find a video of Cali Mexicans droppin that word and smashing on blacks??
I mean, cuz I can find plenty videos of southern, east coast nikkas gettin disrespected and everything.
Cali nikkas got juice until nikkas around the country stop lookin up to us

lmao don't nobody look up to cali nikkaz, yall nikkaz live in a fantasy world especially some LA nikkaz lmao

Yall nikkaz admit yall let mexicans call you nikka just like the eastcoast nikkaz do

yall all some hoes for that shyt, only in LA and the eastcoast do nikkaz let that shyt ride, stop it

fukk you talking about some video, first off all you let mexicans call you nikkaz and wear your gang colors to represent their gangs with no problem
I don't wanna hear about some Dej Loaf Tweets nobody knew existed until today

yall been letting non blacks call you nikka for decade, you and NY nikkaz, yall both oozing with c00ning

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
lmao don't nobody look up to cali nikkaz, yall nikkaz live in a fantasy world especially some LA nikkaz lmao

Yall nikkaz admit yall let mexicans call you nikka just like the eastcoast nikkaz do

yall all some hoes for that shyt, only in LA and the eastcoast do nikkaz let that shyt ride, stop it

fukk you talking about some video, first off all you let mexicans call you nikkaz and wear your gang colors to represent their gangs with no problem
I don't wanna hear about some Dej Loaf Tweets nobody knew existed until today

yall been letting non blacks call you nikka for decade, you and NY nikkaz, yall both oozing with c00ning

So Mexicans in Texas don't say nikka more than any other state? I'm convinced you coli nikkas are bum ass geeks who never get p*ssy or get out the house. Look at all the garbage u just wrote lol

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Ok, so why you gone post up in this thread? And ain't no y'all nikka, you the type of African nikka that would post up and be friends with that cac. Holler that tough shyt in another direction lil homie

You sound like u went thru the same phase as she did, lil c00n :russ:

Nah, no real nikka is getting mad over some tweets. You sound like a suburban nerd who will go harder on a black person before daring to speak with your chest to a cac :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Mexicans in Texas don't say nikka more than any other state? I'm convinced you coli nikkas are bum ass geeks who never get p*ssy or get out the house. Look at all the garbage u just wrote lol

Why you trying to pass the punk on texas nikkaz, if they let them do that they c00ns just like yall
ain't no barometer to that shyt, that hit is sucka shyt straight up and down

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Nah, no real nikka is getting mad over some tweets. You sound like a suburban nerd who will go harder on a black person before daring to speak with your chest to a cac :russ:

You steady talking about yoself then tryna say it's me lol. You obviously care about her tweets and you was the only nikka to bring up bieber. You talking about yo life lil cac wannabe

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
img_7033.jpg

Twitter is going crazy right now over some tweets that allegedly came from Dej Loaf’s twitter account back in 2011. She wasn’t hacked because I found tweets from different months with the racist remarks. Dej Loaf went private on Instagram immediately after the news broke!

2vt8tpi.png

2du9wuf.png

ns0ba.png

Confirmation that it was her account:

mvg45e.png

She goes private on Ig after the post:

111s03n.png

Are we really surprised? She had the following lyric in her biggest hit:

DejLoaf-Explicationdetexte4.jpg
Perhaps she's a victim of a demonic cell phone autocorrect friends. Its disgusting how this technosorcery corrects the slang usage of the n word and replaces itnwith the demonically historic version friends.

Still we should strive to not use profanity because a cuss can create a curse which can carry for generations.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Why you trying to pass the punk on texas nikkaz, if they let them do that they c00ns just like yall
ain't no barometer to that shyt, that hit is sucka shyt straight up and down

Mexicans nationwide saying nikka.....now shut yo soft ass up cuz you ain't about no type of action while you hollerin . That's out