Tweets Resurface of Rapper Dej Loaf Repeadly Repeatedly Using the N Word

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I googled her when she came out and I read she married some white music cac exec. I thought it was bullshyt but now I'm not so sure. It's so odd for any black female to make those remarks lesbian or not. This music industry is fugazy, the cacs in charge have hidden agendas obviously.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Black person telling other Black people that they need to get lynched is one severely, mentally disturbed individual. She cannot cop pleas and say that this was due to hacking.

lmao she's a lesbian so she already has mental problems
black people are unforgiving when it comes to their own a lot of times, so she was probably disowned by her family for being gay
add in shiesty eastside nikkaz being all you know, and its not hard to see where that self hate comes from

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
People would have been had found unprotected tweets from 2011 from a known rapper. This is one of the times where I'd actually BELIEVE they were jacked or they're fake.

It isnt fake. The video I screenshot of her and a friend proves it. She also coincidentally went private after the news broke. Guilty conscience.