twc,comcast,att,verizon throttles youtube speeds. (fix inside to make youtube fast)

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
its crazy how quick people will just start passing commands through there terminal or cmd if u just say there is some type of benefit :pachaha:

Daps
its crazy how quick people will just start passing commands through there terminal or cmd if u just say there is some type of benefit :pachaha:

i did it breh now i bet some Russian spy group is watching me jack :sadcam:

oh by the way, i cant tell if it worked or not, the gray bar loads somewhat fast and doesnt skip every 10 seconds like it was doing periodically then switching over to standard

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
FIOS here.

Just set the restrictions in the router and :wow: 720p is :cape: for me now on the same video that took forever 5 mins ago.

The true test will be 6pm tomorrows, but so far :bow: for this

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Quick update, at first it didn't work. But I tried again 30min later and been :eat: ever since
Going on day 3 now... And what's happening tomorrow at 6?

Prime time hours. 3pm-9pm have been horrendous for me. If this shyt holds up around 6pm then :ohlawd:

rob13440

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone having problems with TWC and Netflix? My movies buffer every 10 minutes.

TheSedd

Happy Hour Expert
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix
Oh this will be addressed as soon as I get to the house. Props!

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I was just telling my girl something was funky with Youtube. We could be watching streaming videos from other sites on both of our tablets with no problem. But when we try to check something on Youtube everything would be slow and jumpy except for the ads. I'ma try this when I get home

:pacspit: at TWC, only reason I'm not tripping is because I stole cable from them for like 4 years

calh45

Cal
Daps
I was just telling my girl something was funky with Youtube. We could be watching streaming videos from other sites on both of our tablets with no problem. But when we try to check something on Youtube everything would be slow and jumpy except for the ads. I'ma try this when I get home

:pacspit: at TWC, only reason I'm not tripping is because I stole cable from them for like 4 years

:dead: