twc,comcast,att,verizon throttles youtube speeds. (fix inside to make youtube fast)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
feel like a dumb ass, this didn't work for me on the newest windows.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:obama:

lol @ me youtube searching "in 1080p" then clicking the first video just for the fukk of it:russ:

it is kinda fukked up them making the videos load slower just so ppl feel they have to buy better internet to stream video..:pacspit:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
@murdock Before I use this, do you know if my access to the internet will be disabled for a little bit? I dont wanna use this and end up being blocked from the internet all together :comeon:

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:obama:

lol @ me youtube searching "in 1080p" then clicking the first video just for the fukk of it:russ:

it is kinda fukked up them making the videos load slower just so ppl feel they have to buy better internet to stream video..:pacspit:

That's not why they're doing this. They're doing it I'm assuming so people won't eat up so much bandwidth while streaming off of these free sites. HD video takes up a lot of bandwidth, they don't want everybody with a subscription slamming their shyt.

I've never had an issue streaming countless other sources of content. Just Youtube in 1080p would always be choppy. Now I know why.