Tv shows you dont know how anyone watched:Fraiser

Heimdall

Pro
Daps
I finished watching all the episodes last year and loved it šŸ˜ (Seinfeld this year - it was kind of dead) so I was somewhat intrigued by the reboot, but kind of dreaded it because which reboots have actually been worth watching? (DuckTales maybe? :ld:)

Now I don't want to start drawing conclusions from one trailer, but I'm really not feeling it. The dialogue felt so... normal. DoN't SiT oN mY cUsHiOnS

Where are the barbs?

And I can only hope some more of the original characters show up. And who's this new Frederick? They couldn't get Trevor?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I finished watching all the episodes last year and loved it šŸ˜ (Seinfeld this year - it was kind of dead) so I was somewhat intrigued by the reboot, but kind of dreaded it because which reboots have actually been worth watching? (DuckTales maybe? :ld:)

Now I don't want to start drawing conclusions from one trailer, but I'm really not feeling it. The dialogue felt so... normal. DoN't SiT oN mY cUsHiOnS

Where are the barbs?

And I can only hope some more of the original characters show up. And who's this new Frederick? They couldn't get Trevor?

Yeah the trailer was underwhelming. Doesn't look like the son is a good actor and the heavy hitters of the OG show are dead or MIA.

I've stopped shytting on reboots tho. Worst come to worst, I'll just ignore it, but I no longer think they can blemish the original

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Exactly, but I won't front, I liked Frasier and still do. It has clever writing to me and the juxtaposition between the dad's way of life and his 2 sons pompous lifestyles made for some good laughs. But I also get the sentiment if this thread.

Now MASH, that was my Ambien. shyt would come on at 11:00and I was fukking out. Damn near soon as them horns went off my eyes were droopping.

I used to watch MASH in the 7th and 8th grade. Loved it. The show was pretty good right up until Frank Burns left then it got all mature.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
full
hey baby I hear the blues are calling, tossed salads and scrambled eggs.

:mjlol: only know that shyt cause it would go off before Thursday night smackdown.

Last edited: