Tv shows you dont know how anyone watched:Fraiser

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
LOL this is a funny thread because I just started watching Frasier a couple months ago when I got Peacock. Never had any interest in it as a kid, but now that I'm older I can appreciate that brand of cac humor. Binged Cheers not too long ago, so that's what made me give Frasier a chance.

And they ain't British bruh, and the chick is British and not French:russ:
But I did think Frasier was British as a kid, they just bougie and pompous af
I love this show, I watch it every night.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
:yeshrug:

I fukked with Frasier. I haven't seen every episode and I couldn't tell you a damn thing about it right now, but when it was on I watched it. I was probably too young to "get" most of it since it was about an upper class divorced white guy with upper class divorced white guy problems.

Is it streaming anywhere? I'd throw that shyt on in the background right now if it was.
They play four episodes Monday to Friday on cozi tv. I don’t know what that channel would be where you are or if you have

Heimdall

Pro
Daps
Yeah the trailer was underwhelming. Doesn't look like the son is a good actor and the heavy hitters of the OG show are dead or MIA.

I've stopped shytting on reboots tho. Worst come to worst, I'll just ignore it, but I no longer think they can blemish the original
Yes, I think this is important.

I read a GQ article which helped me separate the two 😅

From the off - this is a different show. Sure, Frasier is still Frasier, and Grammar is frustratingly charming as the snooty radio host, but this is officially a family drama now. It's about a once-ladies-man reaching his twilight years and trying to fit into the mould of the cute old man who's a bit out of touch. It's the cookie-cutter formula of almost every sitcom you stumble on as it's playing on syndication in the middle of the day that inexplicably has 18 seasons.

Honestly, it doesn't look that bad, but it's just a different show. We're essentially picking up a character we know and love and dropping them in a brand-new environment. It's probably best if we think of this less as a reboot and more as a spin-off. Or, in this case, a spin-off of a spin-off.

We'll see...

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It was literally my signal to go to sleep when Mash came on after the other syndicated shows on school nights
Mash was actually a really good show

I watched the whole series back when I was a teenager

They used to play 4 episodes every night from midnight to 2am

Used to be sleepy af in school cause I stayed up every night watching Mash :heh:

Heimdall

Pro
Daps
Cheers, then Frasier, then this version of Frasier
I tried Cheers because it was on TV after Frasier, and I was quite surprised at how different the 2 versions were (the former being kind of unlikeable?). I suspect this new version will be quite different too!

And Cheers was, dare I say it, too white for me to really get into. :shaq2:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I tried Cheers because it was on TV after Frasier, and I was quite surprised at how different the 2 versions were (the former being kind of unlikeable?). I suspect this new version will be quite different too!

And Cheers was, dare I say it, too white for me to really get into. :shaq2:
When I was kid we watched a lot of nbc, and Thursday was they best night, Cheers came on after Cosby so of course we watched.

Sam was a pimp, and Diane was fine fine, when they replaced her with Rebecca, not much drop off.

Norm never paid for a drink in ten Years. 😕

Diane was the epitome of the librarian stripper avatar. She used a lot of big words. She was always a good girl but the mind wanders.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
When I was kid we watched a lot of nbc, and Thursday was they best night, Cheers came on after Cosby so of course we watched.

Sam was a pimp, and Diane was fine fine, when they replaced her with Rebecca, not much drop off.

Norm never paid for a drink in ten Years. 😕

Diane was the epitome of the librarian stripper avatar. She used a lot of big words. She was always a good girl but the mind wanders.
This what got me. I never known anyone to have a tab open more than a night, let alone years. You try leave without paying for the drinks, bartender ain't giving you your card back :pachaha: