TV shows you are embarrassed to say you watch...name em

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I also would like to add Enlisted as a new guilty pleasure show. As a former marine and a army brat I can relate plus it's making fun of the army which as a marine is something I thoroughly enjoy.

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
tumblr_mwa13h5u5C1rco8vdo1_500.gif

Sanjay & Craig
That show is low key funny as shyt!!!!!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I just watched a bunch of episodes of Power Rangers (Turbo and In Space) on Netflix...

:unsure:

But if I recall correctly, there was like a 24+ page on here about Power Rangers so I can't possibly be the only one on here who's done it. :ufdup:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I watch Parenthood with the woman...

at first it was :beli:

then :lupe:

now :ehh:

now I look forward to that shyt. Good show :manny: The youngest gettin a divorce brehs :to:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I also would like to add Enlisted as a new guilty pleasure show. As a former marine and a army brat I can relate plus it's making fun of the army which as a marine is something I thoroughly enjoy.

I wouldn't say guilty pleasure breh, Enlisted is dope, quietly as kept. Good characters, good dialogue, heartfelt moments and funny. What more can you ask of a sitcom? I think because they put it on Fridays a lot of people will :scusthov: at it without giving it a chance but if they put it on their Tuesday night lineup and replaced Dads with it, it would get more props and more eyes.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Regular Show
Total Divas (only my TSC brehs know that)
106 & Park in 2014 (:snoop:)
Power Rangers Time force
Can't even mention WWE outside a few friends without hear "You watch that :wtf: It's fake :gladbron:" You watch movies don't you bytch? :camby:

DON'T EVER be ashamed to mention you watch regular show. Shyt is funnier than half the sitcoms on "adult" tv.
giphy.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I wouldn't say guilty pleasure breh, Enlisted is dope, quietly as kept. Good characters, good dialogue, heartfelt moments and funny. What more can you ask of a sitcom? I think because they put it on Fridays a lot of people will :scusthov: at it without giving it a chance but if they put it on their Tuesday night lineup and replaced Dads with it, it would get more props and more eyes.

yea i agree with everything you said. i was pretty much sold on the first ep.

DON'T EVER be ashamed to mention you watch regular show. Shyt is funnier than half the sitcoms on "adult" tv.
giphy.gif

the 80s and 90s references :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girlfriend's daughter loves that "Monster High" shyt. I don't watch it constantly, but when I watch it with her when my girl needs me to watch her I'm not suffering. It's not that bad.