TV shows you are embarrassed to say you watch...name em

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Vampire diaries is about it on the modern side, but I'm losing interest in that every since the originals came out.

The secret world of Alex Mack
Goosebumps
Are you afraid of the dark
That's so raven

I was gon put true blood but I'm not ashamed of that show at all, love that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regular Show
Total Divas (only my TSC brehs know that)
106 & Park in 2014 (:snoop:)
Power Rangers Time force
Can't even mention WWE outside a few friends without hear "You watch that :wtf: It's fake :gladbron:" You watch movies don't you bytch? :camby:
There's nothing wrong with Regular Show.

I watched BET for the first time in like years for a handful of minutes around the end of the year.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DON'T EVER be ashamed to mention you watch regular show. Shyt is funnier than half the sitcoms on "adult" tv.
giphy.gif
You beat me to it! While everyone is watching these sorry reality TV shows, I'm watching Benson getting pissed off.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
bobs biurgers is the best cartoon on tv ....

that show funny as fu.ck and whenever the kids and bob have a genuine moment it always has me like ...:wow:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

that show funny as fu.ck and whenever the kids and bob have a genuine moment it always has me like ...:wow:

:patrice: The few times that I've seen the show, the episodes that I saw were awful. How does it compare to Family Guy and the current Simpsons:flabbynsick:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm halfway embarrassed about watch Buffy, Angel, and Charmed.

Buffy's probably my favorite show of all time. I was hooked on that like crack for while. :wow:

Oh, yeah, forgot I watch Lost Girl. But the main bytch is bad as fukk and she is dyking out half the time. And the actress Ksenia Solo needs every award out there for her performance this last episode.

Last edited:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

why would you be embarrassed to watch what you and I agree is the best current animated sitcom on tv?
:patrice: The few times that I've seen the show, the episodes that I saw were awful. How does it compare to Family Guy and the current Simpsons:flabbynsick:

way better than both

I watched it when it first came on and though it sucked and it wasnt till I kept seeing gifs of jokes from the show that I decided to give it a second chance and now I love it

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Real Housewives of Atlanta

Shahs of Sunset

Cougar Town

Scandal

Watch What Happens :unsure: