TV shows you are embarrassed to say you watch...name em

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:beli: at the same story with Liam and Bill being redone with Bill and this new b*stard

Brooke could still get that work :patrice: :ohlawd:

Looks like Hope,Stephy, and Liam are the new Brooke,Taylor, and Ridge

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
went back and watched some episode of that Washington Heights i recorded but never watched.

I Just Want My Pants Back.
the comedy was so forced and the show is some hipster shyt while trying to make fun of hipsters but i have some sort of soft spot for it.

just started watching The O.C. after some convincing on some "if you've seen Gossip Girl why wouldn't you watch O.C."

saw about 6 or 7 episodes so far and it's better than i expected and some of it was not what i was expecting either.
just about every episode so far someone has been punched..someones been stabbed with a fork in prison, someones been shot and a broad nearly killed herself i Mexico with pills/booze.

the Seth/Summer build seems quite likeable so far :manny:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't break my neck to catch it when it airs, but I DVR Love & Hip Hop.

I used to watch United States of Tara. I even put my chick at the time on to it.

I don't watch it on the reg and I dont even know what day it comes on, but when my daughter is watching Dance Moms, I sometimes hang around.

College roommate got me into watching All My Children. I watched it a good 2+ years. This back when Kelly Ripa was on there playing troubled teen Hayley Chandler. I wanted to fukk her back then. Now? :scusthov:
US of Tara was that piff

I dont know why showtime canceled that but let Weeds run for like 7 seasons and still letting Nurse Jackie go on(although I like Nurse Jackie but its not better then Tara)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
US of Tara was that piff

I dont know why showtime canceled that but let Weeds run for like 7 seasons and still letting Nurse Jackie go on(although I like Nurse Jackie but its not better then Tara)
Buck was my favorite alter of Tara's and Brie Larson :noah:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Pretty Little Liars is back

HIT1FRp.gif

seems pretty weak now a days

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i'm not really embarrassed by it but i will admit to knowing that the neighbors is horribly written but i still love it

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
next month will be a year since i hopped on that GH swag :lawd: thank god i started watchin when the OLTL cast came shyt got all the way turnt up from Johnny Da Gawd gettin locked to Allan J Q-Maine comin back to the set :banderas::banderas: then the ill think bout GH is within the last year they gave you so much back story on this history of the characters between each other i learned so much in a year bout these GH citizens Julian Jerome is a demonic man friends :demonic: :to: @ what he put Duke Da God through

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
90 Day Fiancee on TLC...show is pure crack...

Got a big bald c@c and some little russian chick who barely even touch each other...:russ:

Got a insecure sloppy white c@c and a cute little Brazilian chick...dude is already scared somebody is gonna take her after one episode :russ:

Then they got Russ and Paola...the only couple who seem like they actually like each other...Paola is :ohlawd:...when i was watching it i was like "if the coli get a whiff of this simp Russ dude with this bad ass Brazilian chick...TLR will explode"

Show is pure crack...

Russ redneck family looking at Paola like :childplease:

Paola looking at Russ family like :ld::birdman:

Paola telling Russ he got to move out his parents house...dude is 27 living at home :whew::ooh::krs:

That big bald white dude telling that russian chick...when i bought your plane ticket I bought it round trip so if it doesn't...you knw...work out...you can go home...

Russian chick like :ooh::lupe::sadbron: