hollyoaks.jpg

Da BBC be havin dat piff sometimes too yo. :mjpls:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Todd is fukking jokes :laff:...one of a kind character

All the bishes tend to love Mcbain and the dudes hate him...It was like that on OLTL..I like him off and on it kinda depends..

TJ doing the damn thang :myman:..I Actually like their lil story arc.

That new promo with Sonny look hard too.:ahh:

The new direction finally is bringing Sonny back to putting in work, this shootout to close out this biotoxin story will be :ohlawd: Monday.

Im thinking TJ gonna knock up lil Molly too:myman: Its a shame they pull the trigger on that young ir couple but never let my man Shawn get in Carlys guts when everybody else has:damn:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
The new direction finally is bringing Sonny back to putting in work, this shootout to close out this biotoxin story will be :ohlawd: Monday.

Im thinking TJ gonna knock up lil Molly too:myman: Its a shame they pull the trigger on that young ir couple but never let my man Shawn get in Carlys guts when everybody else has:damn:

Yeah that's fukked up how they just yanked Shawn out of Carly's orbit..And before he got to hit that. I thought they was headed somewhere but then they throw her with Johnny :beli:

Upcoming week bout to be :lawd:

RC(new head writer) loves teen pregnancy ..Saw it with both Starr and Destiny on OLTL. So TJ and Molly might be headed there or atleast a pregnance scare.

Sonny's voice over on that promo was :ohlawd:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Yeah that's fukked up how they just yanked Shawn out of Carly's orbit..And before he got to hit that. I thought they was headed somewhere but then they throw her with Johnny :beli:

Upcoming week bout to be :lawd:

RC(new head writer) loves teen pregnancy ..Saw it with both Starr and Destiny on OLTL. So TJ and Molly might be headed there or atleast a pregnance scare.

Sonny's voice over on that promo was :ohlawd:

Hopefully its Sonny that puts a bullet in that fool, but we all know its gonna be McBain:pacspit:

Poor Molly bout to be knocked up and gonna hide it, while Shawn gets with Alexis' finely aged ass

Def got some good storylines after this shyt ends they finally gonna reveal the baby shyt which means more Tea...

I swear there is no better place to see fine older white broads then on soaps its :mindblown:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
My girls watching Friends with Benefits on Netflix(show)

Its corny but for what it is:ehh: