TV shows you are embarrassed to say you watch...name em

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
:whew: Pretty Little Liars and General Hospital getting alot of love. Thought I was the only one :obama:

As for PLL watchers, anyone else frustrated but intrigued to find out who's really A. :ohhh: at Toby being in cahoots with Mona.

For the GH heads, those brawds you mentioned are aite, but none of them has anything on the gawddes Vanessa Marcil. They gotta have Brenda come back one more time to ride off into the sunsent with Sonny.

Sonny & Brenda foreva!!!

20100812_VMarcil_MBenard_496x350.jpg

I've been riding with this couple since elementary school.

:noah::to::deadrose:

Brenda's last return was kinda brutal :huhldup:..but there are new writers now so :ehh:

Also Kelly Monaco and Rebecca Herbst>>>

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
I'm a female so no shame really...

Dawson's Creek! Pacey! :noah:
Felicity :lawd: that was my shyt!

Melrose Place
Secret Life
Make it or break it
General Hospital I still watch faithfully
Empire Girls (nobody seems to watch it but Adrienne cracks me up)
Tia&Tamera

BBW
Love & Hip hop

Im really enjoying GH right now. Are you under the new writers and new additions?

Daps
Im really enjoying GH right now. Are you under the new writers and new additions?

I am enjoying it a lot more since the new regime took over. I'm not enjoying Jax, Todd, Johnny all fawning over Carly though. :scusthov:

Jerry is such a great villian... He always perks my interest.

I do agree they should bring Brenda back and do S&B right this time because the last time she was on need to be completely erased from GH history.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I used to watch General Hospital
Sam :noah:
Olivia :noah:
even that crazy bytch Lisa :noah:

Lisa Niles is one the craziest tapped bytches I ever seen all she wanted was Patrick:to: Shows oddly better now since they brought in some one life to live characters into port charles. Carly is still the baddest piece of old ass on daytime tv to me too:wow:

Im not embarassed to watch any shows as long as there are dope pieces of trim on them and hilarious a$$hole characters on them. Now with that said I faithfully watched every season of the Hills when it was on. Spencer and Justin Bobby had the controlling weird a$$hole game on lock.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Brenda's last return was kinda brutal :huhldup:..but there are new writers now so :ehh:

Also Kelly Monaco and Rebecca Herbst>>>

:rudy:Keep Brenda away she too damn skinny on a show full of skinny bytches. I didnt know Gh got alot of viewers on here it always kept me from making a thread but damn Im gonna have to post on up sooon.

Does the show look and feel different to any of you all now that the oltl cats are there? Im noticing it turning more into that show with alot while still keeping the gh vibe.:ehh:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Yeah I use to watch GH on and off or when a story arc peaked my interest. I was a dedicated OLTL fan :to:..After it ended I heard some OLTL characters were crossing over so I decided I was gonna watch fulltime. I am loving the show. The oltl characters has made the fulltime crossover easier for me. More of the veteran cast are being shown that haven't been getting screentime..beautiful women..action/gunplay..humor etc..

I agree the show has took some some of the positives from OLTL without abandoning what made GH successful. I think it has kinda rejuvenated GH.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Yeah I use to watch GH on and off or when a story arc peaked my interest. I was a dedicated OLTL fan :to:..After it ended I heard some OLTL characters were crossing over so I decided I was gonna watch fulltime. I am loving the show. The oltl characters has made the fulltime crossover easier for me. More of the veteran cast are being shown that haven't been getting screentime..beautiful women..action/gunplay..humor etc..

I agree the show has took some some of the positives from OLTL without abandoning what made GH successful. I think it has kinda rejuvenated GH.

That's like the WCW invasion of WWF :ohhh:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

It def has helped this dude Todd is hilarious def waiting to see what makes him snap and show off his crazy side.

The only bad part about the transition is that corny McBain, Ive always hated the character and his dumb ass voice plus hes being forcfed cuz the bytches love him:scusthov:

They got a ill storyline going now too, even got lil ass Molly bout to get turned out by a brother:heh:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, it's so much shyt I used to watch that it was un-called for.

Bad Girls Club
Love & Hip Hop
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Real Housewives of Atlanta
I even used to look at "The Wendy Williams Show"
when it 1st started coming on but that was because I
met her when she came to Birmingham for the Magic City Classic.
That's all I can think of at the moment

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
It def has helped this dude Todd is hilarious def waiting to see what makes him snap and show off his crazy side.

The only bad part about the transition is that corny McBain, Ive always hated the character and his dumb ass voice plus hes being forcfed cuz the bytches love him:scusthov:

They got a ill storyline going now too, even got lil ass Molly bout to get turned out by a brother:heh:

Todd is fukking jokes :laff:...one of a kind character

All the bishes tend to love Mcbain and the dudes hate him...It was like that on OLTL..I like him off and on it kinda depends..

TJ doing the damn thang :myman:..I Actually like their lil story arc.

That new promo with Sonny look hard too.:ahh: