Daps
A cartoon series that lasted one season -

theoblongsfamily.jpg

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
why dont other networks pick these shows up, like 4400 was one of my favorite shows, it lasted like 4 season but it wasnt close to explaining everything in the story, 4400 would have been perfect for sifi network to pick, deadzone shouldnt had got canceled either

but either way USA is the goat wit tv shows, them nikkaz cancel quality shows and come back wit something just as good or better

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these shows are expensive and get cut soley because the ratings aren't meeting the high price. The ratings would otherwise be just fine if they can figure out how to cut corners. That's why you see a lot of good shows getting cut now. In the 90s and before ratings for even the worst shows could justify the costs because there were virtually no effects and ratings were higher, so you had a lot of trash. This is why I don't buy that other eras had better TV. I think more good shows get cut each year than there were in whole decades in the past just because its expensive. I bet Revolution ends up with this fate. Too bad a cable network didn't pick it up. With NBC it will either go one season or 5.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
How feasible would it be for some of these canceled shows to continue on as a web series? I'm not talking about the huge budget shows since I know that ad revenue from the web wouldn't cover it. I just thought about how successful that Mortal Kombat web series was. They just announced that they're gonna drop a second season. :leon:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
How feasible would it be for some of these canceled shows to continue on as a web series? I'm not talking about the huge budget shows since I know that ad revenue from the web wouldn't cover it. I just thought about how successful that Mortal Kombat web series was. They just announced that they're gonna drop a second season. :leon:
Some shows have tried to continue, like I remember reading "the event" was in talks to move to syfy. I also read some shows trying to continue as netflix original programing.

I'm suprised more shows don't come back off the strength of DVD sales like "family guy" did.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Let's see, I'm going to try and name shows that haven't been mentioned yet.

Justice
New Amsterdam
Life
The Gates

I tried to post pictures but I keep messing it up. Those were some good shows. Look them up if you have the time.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I might be the only one on Earth but I fukked with What About Brian and Traffic Light.

Unfortunately I only started watching them after they were already canceled.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Some shows have tried to continue, like I remember reading "the event" was in talks to move to syfy. I also read some shows trying to continue as netflix original programing.

I'm suprised more shows don't come back off the strength of DVD sales like "family guy" did.

I remember the show 24 almost got cancelled after the first season... then FOX saw how well the dvd sales were and was like ":ohlawd:Give Jack Bauer more seasons!" and thats how Jack Bauer Da Gawd and Carl became legends:win: