Walter H White

All Star
Daps
456x330.jpg

Is that Stuart Scott? :ooh:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
:ooh:Sheeeit, someone already mentioned Playmakers. I thought I was the only person on earth who remembered that show.

mkcbig2.jpg

Raiden vs Shao Kahn:ahh:
Scorpion vs Sub-Zero:ahh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I really liked this show. But AMC doesn't have the money to deal with a series that doesn't do Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead numbers. Still an extremely good show
breaking bad dont evne do real numbers. shyt getsl ike 2 mill an episode. :shaq2:

these fakkits at amc will give u a 20k budget though. That nikka quit walking dead cause of the budget and its the highest rated show on cable and its not even close :smh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
harpersislanddvdheader.jpg

harpers_island_poster.jpg

There should have been more seasons to this greatness with a new cast and location.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my point, u gotta let some shows breathe. Atleast let them know u got half a season to improve your ratings next season.

This is probably the main reason I dont really fukk with shows till the 2nd season. Who's got the time to devote to a new show only to be left with a bunch of questions with no answers :sadcam:

You realize this logic is part of the problem, right?

The reason they don't let shows breathe is because people aren't willing to give them a chance.

Don't get me wrong, I do the same thing, but that's why these shows get canceled a lot. Same thing with people waiting for comics to come in trade paperback/hardcovers.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
You realize this logic is part of the problem, right?

The reason they don't let shows breathe is because people aren't willing to give them a chance.

Don't get me wrong, I do the same thing, but that's why these shows get canceled a lot. Same thing with people waiting for comics to come in trade paperback/hardcovers.
Yeah...I know it's part of the problem. My shyt is more so a reaction to them though, Why devote my attention to something that might not make it.

The crazy part is it's always the shows with the twist and turns...so then they get cancelled and your just sitting there like :dwillhuh:.

IM surprised "Lost" lasted so long. I didn't watch "Lost" till the 2nd season cuz I was on some yeah this shyt ain't gonna catch me out there..who knew :ld:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
IM surprised "Lost" lasted so long. I didn't watch "Lost" till the 2nd season cuz I was on some yeah this shyt ain't gonna catch me out there..who knew :ld:

Lost had huge ratings in the beginning

even when the ratings dropped it was still better then most shows

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lost had huge ratings in the beginning

even when the ratings dropped it was still better then most shows
Yeah I know it was a monster hit, Im just saying that shows like that usually don't make. They normally get clipped at the end of the 1st season...shyt sometimes they dont even air all the shows they got in the can.

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of shyt in here actually did get more than one season....

Jericho, Tru Calling, Life, Pushing Daisies, Dirty Sexy Money....all them shyts got more than one season.