Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black_donnellys1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
seem like if it aint some reality TV show or some show that made teenage girls it not going to last long

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
seem like if it aint some reality TV show or some show that made teenage girls it not going to last long
Exactly...

Not every show blows up in the first season. I dont know how many shows I didn't catch till the 2nd or 3rd season and had 2 go back and watch the first season online or netflix or however I caught it.

It's always Sunny in Philadelphia
Entourage
How I Met Your Mother

Just 2 name a few that I caught on 2 in the 2nd season. These networks need to give shows some time to shine b4 u pull the plug for some BS.

shyt it last more than one season but think of the huge mistake they made with "family guy" :snoop:

These execs don't know what the fukk they are doing...yet "big brother" is on its...whatever fukking season its on :smh:

forgot about this...just look at the cast, most of then blew up. Give these shows a chance.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
INVASION

Invasion_(TV_series).jpg

Invasion is an American science fiction television series that aired on ABC for only one season beginning in September 2005. Somewhat similar to Invasion of the Body Snatchers, the show told the story of the aftermath of a hurricane in which water-based creatures infiltrate a small Florida town and begin to take over the bodies of the town's inhabitants through a cloning process (first by merging with and then unknowingly replacing them)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_(TV_series)