TV Explained: 4K, 8K, 16K and Why Beyond 4K is Useless

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nothing p*ssy over here. You like cheap shyt, that's your business. Stop spreading misinformation.
It's not about what i like, it's about what was asked and providing an answer without personal bias being the only thing communicated. You sir are the only person spreading false information which is why you are p*ssy. My inner mandingo sees past you materialistic girls :yeshrug:

If you want the very best you pay alot, you seem upset that a newer technology is about to release that will make your expensive set not obsolete, but just not as special. You don't want nikkaz in your country club and no way there tech can rival yours :umad:

Well well, it's not coming out anytime soon and it'll be too expensive :sadbron:

- triple agent

You're not a p*ssy :handshake:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's not about what i like, it's about what was asked and providing an answer without personal bias being the only thing communicated. You sir are the only person spreading false information which is why you are p*ssy. My inner mandingo sees past you materialistic girls :yeshrug:

If you want the very best you pay alot, you seem upset that a newer technology is about to release that will make your expensive set not obsolete, but just not as special. You don't want nikkaz in your country club and no way there tech can rival yours :umad:

Well well, it's not coming out anytime soon and it'll be too expensive :sadbron:

- triple agent

You're not a p*ssy :handshake:
You're an annoying idiot. I tried to give you a pass because I found your Xbox stanning funny at times, but you're just a delusional goofy. Go away.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know what, i take back what i said. You are p*ssy :yeshrug: so while you was in your purse, your forgot these conversations are being recorded. Let's roll the tape...
That article is bullshyt. Nothing approaches OLED quality. They will be the best TVs available until Micro LED at best. They could have 10,000 zones (zones:mjlol:), and still can't touch OLED PQ. TCL is cheap Chinese shyt. Go to any good TV store, look at an OLED and any other TV in a controlled room, playing from the same high quality source, and the difference will be clear. There are like a dozen other advantages, but that's not necessary to get into. Go see a demo and all will be clear.
Unless you went to ces 2020 then you never seen a demo of the 2020 cheap Chinese shyt 6 series. Here, let's see what the experts say?
New Mini-LED TCL 6-Series Might Mean OLED Quality For Way Less | Digital Trends

But you say the article is bullshyt because? Does anyone think triple agent knows BETTER than digital trends and every other major outlet that covered this at ces? Show me a link with people saying it didn't look that good, I'll wait :popcorn:
Any LG OLED will do. The price varies on size and features. They all share the core technology, so the PQ will be similar. Buy the best one in your price range. Sony OLEDs have slightly better processing, but are significantly more expensive. IIRC, all the OLED brands save one off brand one use LG panels, so the difference is in the features.
So Sony has the best OLED you say :dahell:
You maad knowledgeable about this stuff whoodi :whew:
Nothing p*ssy over here. You like cheap shyt, that's your business. Stop spreading misinformation.
Well you're guilty of this so please, take your own advice :handshake:
You're an annoying idiot. I tried to give you a pass because I found your Xbox stanning funny at times, but you're just a delusional goofy. Go away.
AB, get help bruh

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I hear that. I'm not one to try off brand because it's always a deal that's too good to be true. They cut costs somehow and what that is in features that are lacking are not transparent for me to drop a stack on TCL so what sets do you propose then? I'm def in need of one this year tho.:feedme:
If you're in the EU I'd leave buying TCL altogether. What we get over here is vastly different from North American sets.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4K too far ahead of its time.

There is zero content on tv that is 4k.

Most of it is netflix, movies etc

Directv JUST started 4k sports and its too far inbetween.

Every other tv channel still in 1080i and some local stations are still 720p
Video games, and Blu-ray's are 4k so how is that too Head