Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
so what's the best microled tv

i want low input lag for video gaming.

4k and up

????
AFAIK, none are actually for sale yet. Either way, prices will be outrageous for the first few years, and the technology is immature. IF Micro LED is superior, I'd wait until at least year 3 unless prices were comparable to OLED.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
4K too far ahead of its time.

There is zero content on tv that is 4k.

Most of it is netflix, movies etc

Directv JUST started 4k sports and its too far inbetween.

Every other tv channel still in 1080i and some local stations are still 720p

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
None. microled might come in two years from now.

Oled is still the best new thing right now
@PS4 got me gassed.:mjlol:
AFAIK, none are actually for sale yet. Either way, prices will be outrageous for the first few years, and the technology is immature. IF Micro LED is superior, I'd wait until at least year 3 unless prices were comparable to OLED.
Damn.:mjlol:

I've already waited 11 years since the last time I bought my current 1080p TV. It needs an upgrade. I can't wait 15 years for a new TV. I was a teenager when I bought my last TV:mjcry:
4K too far ahead of its time.

There is zero content on tv that is 4k.

Most of it is netflix, movies etc

Directv JUST started 4k sports and its too far inbetween.

Every other tv channel still in 1080i and some local stations are still 720p
That's not a bad thing in terms of the consumer. That just means don't go into the business of selling TVs. Nothing wrong with paying two fifths of the price for tech that should cost more in theory considering its capabilities:banderas:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
OLED Gang awaits:blessed:
#OLEDset
aHQacSd.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4 got me gassed.:mjlol:

Damn.:mjlol:

I've already waited 11 years since the last time I bought my current 1080p TV. It needs an upgrade. I can't wait 15 years for a new TV. I was a teenager when I bought my last TV:mjcry:

That's not a bad thing in terms of the consumer. That just means don't go into the business of selling TVs. Nothing wrong with paying two fifths of the price for tech that should cost more in theory considering its capabilities:banderas:
Don't forget what i taught you padiwan, don't run
Walk down slowly so you can fukk all these sheep :sas2:

Now ask your sheep about this 6 series right here that comes out THIS YEAR :martin:
TCL 6-Series TVs could bring OLED quality to budget buyers thanks to Mini-LED | TechRadar
:stylin:
New Mini-LED TCL 6-Series Might Mean OLED Quality For Way Less | Digital Trends

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Don't forget what i taught you padiwan, don't run
Walk down slowly so you can fukk all these sheep :sas2:

Now ask your sheep about this 6 series right here that comes out THIS YEAR :martin:
TCL 6-Series TVs could bring OLED quality to budget buyers thanks to Mini-LED | TechRadar
:stylin:
New Mini-LED TCL 6-Series Might Mean OLED Quality For Way Less | Digital Trends
TCL? Not only are they the first to market but I've never even heard of that brand. Would you buy it off them?:patrice:

Believe me, I'm not doubting you but I'd rather wait for a more well established brand to offer the same tech at similar prices which will be an inevitability if TCL's line of sets sell well.

Whether I'm watching 1080p or 4K quality content the gimmick of super clearer images wears off after a while anyway. They all look the same to me.

But, I'll hold off for now anyway.:salute:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
TCL? Not only are they the first to market but I've never even heard of that brand. Would you buy it off them?:patrice:

Believe me, I'm not doubting you but I'd rather wait for a more well established brand to offer the same tech at similar prices which will be an inevitability if TCL's line of sets sell well.

Whether I'm watching 1080p or 4K quality content the gimmick of super clearer images wears off after a while anyway. They all look the same to me.

That article is bullshyt. Nothing approaches OLED quality. They will be the best TVs available until Micro LED at best. They could have 10,000 zones (zones:mjlol:), and still can't touch OLED PQ. TCL is cheap Chinese shyt. Go to any good TV store, look at an OLED and any other TV in a controlled room, playing from the same high quality source, and the difference will be clear. There are like a dozen other advantages, but that's not necessary to get into. Go see a demo and all will be clear.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
That article is bullshyt. Nothing approaches OLED quality. They will be the best TVs available until Micro LED at best. They could have 10,000 zones (zones:mjlol:), and still can't touch OLED PQ. TCL is cheap Chinese shyt. Go to any good TV store, look at an OLED and any other TV in a controlled room, playing from the same high quality source, and the difference will be clear. There are like a dozen other advantages, but that's not necessary to get into. Go see a demo and all will be clear.
I hear that. I'm not one to try off brand because it's always a deal that's too good to be true. They cut costs somehow and what that is in features that are lacking are not transparent for me to drop a stack on TCL so what sets do you propose then? I'm def in need of one this year tho.:feedme:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hear that. I'm not one to try off brand because it's always a deal that's too good to be true. They cut costs somehow and what that is in features that are lacking are not transparent for me to drop a stack on TCL so what sets do you propose then? I'm def in need of one this year tho.:feedme:
Any LG OLED will do. The price varies on size and features. They all share the core technology, so the PQ will be similar. Buy the best one in your price range. Sony OLEDs have slightly better processing, but are significantly more expensive. IIRC, all the OLED brands save one off brand one use LG panels, so the difference is in the features.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Any LG OLED will do. The price varies on size and features. They all share the core technology, so the PQ will be similar. Buy the best one in your price range. Sony OLEDs have slightly better processing, but are significantly more expensive. IIRC, all the OLED brands save one off brand one use LG panels, so the difference is in the features.
LG is the flagship brand over Samsung and Sony now. The tables have reversed.:jbhmm:

Imma wait til after E3 airs (June/July) because that's usually the best time for deals. On top of that it's the Euros this year too. The prices gonna go down super heavy regardless.:banderas:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Its not too many things 4k or 1080p out here tho. So alot things will look the same

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Uhhh TCL is one of the leading TV makers today, and if anyone tells you different then that proves they don't know the market. Sheep shyt :francis:
Look bruh, I'm not talking out my a$$hole like deez other nikkaz, I'm literally providing proof backing up everything I've said in here. Well known reputable places, here's another...
TCL 6-Series Roku TV: The best picture quality for the money
Like, name the place and they know. This link right here compares tcl to all the other brands and is like the most respected TV review site on the net pretty much so watch my dap count not go up as these nikkaz feelings goes down
The Best TCL TVs of 2020: Reviews and Smart Features

R617 or R625 ftw.... Ok, moving on...
This nikka sohh mad he wants you to go to a store, controlled room, do a comparison. Then take a time machine back in time because miniLED TVs don't come out until LATER THIS YEAR :facepalm:

Nobody said the TV you splurged on wasn't the best when you bought it? But you gotta cut out this p*ssy shyt of being willfully ignorant. You know better than fukkin digital trends right, and you're being all the way serious right now :gucci:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Uhhh TCL is one of the leading TV makers today, and if anyone tells you different then that proves they don't know the market. Sheep shyt :francis:
Look bruh, I'm not talking out my a$$hole like deez other nikkaz, I'm literally providing proof backing up everything I've said in here. Well known reputable places, here's another...
TCL 6-Series Roku TV: The best picture quality for the money
Like, name the place and they know. This link right here compares tcl to all the other brands and is like the most respected TV review site on the net pretty much so watch my dap count not go up as these nikkaz feelings goes down
The Best TCL TVs of 2020: Reviews and Smart Features

Ok, moving on...

This nikka sohh mad he wants you to go to a store, controlled room, do a comparison. Then take a time machine back in time because miniLED TVs don't come out until LATER THIS YEAR :facepalm:

Nobody said the TV you splurged on wasn't the best when you bought it? But you gotta cut out this p*ssy shyt of being willfully ignorant. You know better than fukkin digital trends right, and you're being all the way serious right now :gucci:
Nothing p*ssy over here. You like cheap shyt, that's your business. Stop spreading misinformation.