Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Netflix is dropping multiple new series, movies, and comedy specials every week, but is it too much? Find out what Laura Prudom and David Griffin think about Netflix's ambitious vision when it comes to original programming.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Netflix drops an overwhelming amount of content. Nobody is even close to doing what they do.

Personally I'd like to see them drop some of the shows and produce better quality films.

They have enough shows but movies is still pretty sparse.

They should go after Directors that are talented but niche. Let them make passion projects.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You expect them to be throwing money around like Netflix?
They have been throwing their weight around since the change. Picking up the expanse allegedly set to spend like a billion on that Lord of the rings show all in, theyve been green lighting a lot of shows and picking up a bunch of other shows.

I expect a big 2019-2020 from them. Netflix level probably not but within punching distance.

Plus with Disney coming these companies are signing exclusive deals left and right to keep them away.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They have been throwing their weight around since the change. Picking up the expanse allegedly set to spend like a billion on that Lord of the rings show all in, theyve been green lighting a lot of shows and picking up a bunch of other shows.

I expect a big 2019-2020 from them. Netflix level probably not but within punching distance.

Plus with Disney coming these companies are signing exclusive deals left and right to keep them away.

Yeah, Business Insider said that Amazon is giving their streaming service 15B in spending money to produce TV/Films. I guarantee Amazon will put out better quality than Netflix soon. I always looked at Amazon as HBO lite

Plus it helps that Bezos is a movie/tv buff

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
NETFLIX runnin this shyt!!!!!!
:blessed:

Amazon might be coming for the crown with these brolick sci-fi adaptations. They alread got my respect after rescuing The Expanse. They picked up like three sci-fi's a breh at work heavily recommended to me and was :gladbron: when I told him Amazon going to make live actions versions of them.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Amazon might be coming for the crown with these brolick sci-fi adaptations. They alread got my respect after rescuing The Expanse. They picked up like three sci-fi's a breh at work heavily recommended to me and was :gladbron: when I told him Amazon going to make live actions versions of them.
Whatever happened to that Hand of God show with Hellboy homie?
Was that on Amazon?
I wanna know what happens to dude.